We’re looking for a Recruitment Coordinator to join our growing Recruitment Coordination Team in Budapest.
Work directly with our recruitment teams to provide exceptional administrative support across our European offices.
Our candidates are at the heart of what we do, so you’ll help our recruiters and our hiring teams ensure that they have an amazing experience during each step of the hiring process. You’ll also join and contribute to the wider People Team in supporting all of our Wisers.
Here’s how you’ll be contributing to our Recruitment Team:
- Posting roles internally, as well as external job boards and our career site.
- Scheduling a variety of interviews, communicating with candidates and interviewers if things need to be shuffled around
- Setting up candidate assessments in the hiring process and following up on completion
- Hiring successful candidates and completing other administrative tasks on our HRIS and ATS systems
- Keeping an eye on our hiring processes and ensuring these are as fast and smooth as possible, for both the candidates and our teams
- Ensuring data integrity from a coordination perspective
- Identifying process improvement opportunities that create efficiencies and continually improve the experience for our candidates and teams.
- Actively participate and support the global Recruitment Team and your fellow EMEA Recruitment Coordinators.
This role will give you the opportunity to:
- Make an Impact – You’re not just a number here… you’ll fuel this revolution as the first point of contact for our candidates and as a helping hand for our hiring teams. We're all about intellectual curiosity, growth, and a solution-oriented mindset, because after all, this isn't just a job to us! 🚀
- Be Yourself – We’re looking for team members who have friendly personalities that are fun to work with! We're a data-driven company and we all have performance metrics to maintain, but this is a collaborative effort and you’ll be supported as a whole person every step of the way. We're not interested in drama, only good Karma! 💙
- Work Globally – Our customers are all over the world and our team members are just as diverse. We're 4000+ Wisers strong, with over 110 nationalities working in offices from Tampa to Tokyo, and several places in-between. Our customers come first and we make no compromises on this, but we also take care of our teams, while leaving ego at the door! 🌍
- Grow – This is an admin heavy role, with lots of mundane tasks… but if you’re excited about working in a fast-paced, collaborative, and disruptive environment that will get you out of your comfort zone, you’ll have plenty of room to learn and work on all sorts of hiring and People Team initiatives – whatever the mission, we get it done! 💫
- You’ve got some relevant experience. Ideally you’ve worked in recruitment or human resources before, and you’re tech savvy, with some understanding of how HRIS and ATS systems work and can master new systems quickly – experience as a Recruitment Coordinator would be excellent, but not required
- You have exceptional verbal and written English skills. Communications with candidates and internal stakeholders make up a big part of this role and require excellent communication skills.
- You're organised. You're methodical in your approach and prioritisation, with a solution-oriented mindset and a strong ability to multitask. Your lead will help you develop and remove blockers if they can, but they won't stand over your shoulder, trusting you with the autonomy to deliver your best work however you see fit to manage your tasks and meet your obligations
- You're cool under pressure. You take charge in challenging situations and you keep your composure if things get tense – a fast-paced, ever-changing environment is where you thrive
- You can handle repetition. A lot of role tasks are repetitive administrative processes that require eagle-eye precision, total accuracy, and ruthless efficiency – which is no problem for you, right?
- You're a team-player. You're straight up and honest, seriously. You're able to own up to your mistakes and you follow through when you say you will. Most importantly – you understand that having a great working culture is everyone's responsibility, so you treat everyone with respect, you always give a helping hand, and you let our values guide you
- You're growth-oriented. You understand that an open feedback culture is there to help you learn and grow. You crave information and love learning new things. When you disagree, you challenge ideas, not people
- You have the Right To Work in Hungary – we won't be sponsoring visas for this role.
Some extra skills that would be great:
- Experience in working in a fast-paced international environment
- Experience with Prelude, Greenhouse and/or Workday
What do we offer:
- Starting salary: 500,000.00 HUF gross / per month + Company Restricted Stock Units
- Numerous great benefits in our Budapest office
If you're interested in the position, please apply by submitting your CV in English and answering the application questions.
We’re people without borders — without judgement or prejudice, too. We want to work with the best people, no matter their background. So if you’re passionate about learning new things and keen to join our mission, you’ll fit right in.
Also, where and what you studied isn’t important to us. If you’ve got great experience, the right skills for the role and you’re great at articulating your thinking, we’d like to hear from you.
Ready to apply?
Complete the eligibility checklist now and get started with your online application.
Sign up for job alerts
If you don’t see a role for you right now, sign up to our email job alerts, and you’ll be the first to know when a role becomes available.
How we work
At Wise, we work differently and we’re proud of it. Here you’ll have bucket loads of freedom, responsibility and autonomy. In practise, this means working in autonomous teams. Working this way helps us move at speed and achieve our mission faster.
Current banking systems don’t let us send, spend or receive money across borders easily. Or quickly. Or cheaply. So we’re building a new one. We’ve come a long way, but we’re only just getting started.
Compensation and stock
At Wise, all our employees have a share in our mission and the responsibility to make our product a success. Our team’s priority is to ensure our compensation packages are competitive, fair and transparent. Stock is one of the ways we share the value of our growth and is a key part of our compensation package. But how does stock work? Find out 👇
There are many ways in which you can progress at Wise, but we’re all encouraged to drive our own development and to grab the right opportunities. What you can accomplish here isn’t set by your job title or your previous experience. Read more about it from our employees 👇
Yes, you’ll get the usual stuff like a laptop, holidays and a salary but we don’t just want to sell you a list of benefits. We’d like to explain a bit more about why we offer what we do. Read on to find out more.
Explore our Budapest office
Architecture straight out of a fairytale, unrivalled hospitality and a commendable love of paprika… our office in 'Angel Land' awaits.