Kristo, Wise’s Founder CEO, is looking for a proactive and resourceful Executive Assistant. This is an exciting opportunity for someone who thrives in a fast-paced environment, finds their feet in ambiguity and stays focused when priorities shift.
Please note this role will be based in our Headquarters office in Shoreditch, London. It is important to us that this role is present in the office working closely with Kristo and other stakeholders within the business.
The scope of the role can be flexible around your strengths and super powers, but it will cover the following;
- Provide administrative support to the CEO
- Coordinate the CEO’s ever-changing diary; ensuring all meeting logistics are taken care of. This includes arranging international travel itineraries and bookings, as well as allocating personal time
- Pre-read and review administrative documents, including signature and approval requests
- You’ll own meeting planning, agendas, take notes & actions when needed
- Track action lists for the CEO through interactions over multiple communication tools (email, slack etc)
The role is 95% work and administrative support with a potential for 5% of time on personal logistics
- You have experience in a role as a PA/EA/Office Manager/Project Manager in a high growth company. Ideally we are looking for someone experienced in supporting C-level executives.
- You’re a self starter and love to work autonomously. You’re able to identify gaps and streamline processes with little or no guidance from others. You use your initiative and excellent judgment to make decisions in an ambiguous environment.
- You’re able to juggle multiple responsibilities with unwavering attention to detail at all times.
- You have excellent communication skills. You match your communication style to the specifics of the situation, and audience.
- You’re a creative problem solver. We’re not a ‘one size fits all’ kind of company and we’re not looking for off the shelf solutions. You think on your feet and find solutions to problems that are anything but clear-cut.
- You act with total discretion and diplomacy and apply sound judgement in responding to circumstances.
- You are proficient in using Google Suite and other collaboration tools, such as Slack. You’re able to conduct basic data analysis using Google spreadsheets.
Details of the role;
This role will be based in our office in Shoreditch, London.
Working from home may be possible on occasion, but not regularly as it’s important for you to be present in the office.
This is a 40h a week role, however it may be that some days you’ll need to work more and less during others.
Please note you must have legal right to work in the UK, unfortunately we can’t provide sponsorship for this role
Ready to apply?
Complete the eligibility checklist now and get started with your online application.
Sign up for job alerts
If you don’t see a role for you right now, sign up to our email job alerts, and you’ll be the first to know when a role becomes available.
How we work
At Wise, we work differently and we’re proud of it. Here you’ll have bucket loads of freedom, responsibility and autonomy. In practise, this means working in autonomous teams. Working this way helps us move at speed and achieve our mission faster.
Current banking systems don’t let us send, spend or receive money across borders easily. Or quickly. Or cheaply. So we’re building a new one. We’ve come a long way, but we’re only just getting started.
Compensation and stock
At Wise, all our employees have a share in our mission and the responsibility to make our product a success. Our team’s priority is to ensure our compensation packages are competitive, fair and transparent. Stock is one of the ways we share the value of our growth and is a key part of our compensation package. But how does stock work? Find out 👇
There are many ways in which you can progress at Wise, but we’re all encouraged to drive our own development and to grab the right opportunities. What you can accomplish here isn’t set by your job title or your previous experience. Read more about it from our employees 👇
Yes, you’ll get the usual stuff like a laptop, holidays and a salary but we don’t just want to sell you a list of benefits. We’d like to explain a bit more about why we offer what we do. Read on to find out more.
Explore our London office
You can find Wise London in the heart of Shoreditch. Afraid of the bad weather? Don’t worry, we’ve got a sauna.