Account Manager Wise Platform
Salary range: £55-70k annually gross based on experience and interview outcomes
We’re looking for an Account Manager to join our fast growing team in London.
Your job will be to actively manage a portfolio of partners and execute on growth strategies with them to help more customers save with Wise. This will help us reach millions of new customers, transform the international payments experience for partner customers and have impact on Wise’s mission
This role will give you the opportunity to:
- Be Wise’s representative to our partners. This means managing the relationships, understanding their business model, their problems and how Wise can solve these best
- Own and build strong relationships with our partners. You'll be responsible for holding regular meetings and QBRs with senior stakeholders. You’ll also be handling escalations internally and externally.
- Define and execute on growth opportunities. Using a data-driven approach, you will identify and scope initiatives to retain and grow accounts. You will be responsible for sizing the opportunities and delivering on the growth plans
- Take the lead on commercial negotiations. You'll make use of different commercial and pricing strategies to get projects prioritised. You will own the P&L for your accounts and understand what action steps you need to take.
- You’ll possess exceptional partner relationship management skills
- You can successfully influence and support partners
- You’ll be technically minded and will understand how APIs work
- You’ll have experience managing a variety of tasks at the same time
- You’ll be highly motivated and determined with a desire to contribute significantly to our overarching objectives
- You are self-driven and can work independently as well as in a team environment
- You’re comfortable with data, can draw meaningful conclusions from your analysis and are confident in presenting your findings
- Flexible working – whether it’s working from home, school plays or life admin we get that flexibility is essential and you’re trusted to do the right thing and be responsible
- Stock options in a profitable company
- Generous parental leave
- Private healthcare plan
- Pension scheme
- Relocation support
- Loads of development opportunities
- A fun work environment with social activities and events
- The opportunity to work with super smart, curious people
We’re people without borders — without judgement or prejudice, too. We want to work with the best people, no matter their background. So if you’re passionate about learning new things and keen to join our mission, you’ll fit right in.
Also, qualifications aren’t that important to us. If you’ve got great experience, and you’re great at articulating your thinking, we’d like to hear from you.
And because we believe that diverse teams build better products, we’d especially love to hear from you if you’re from an under-represented demographic.
Ready to apply?
Complete the eligibility checklist now and get started with your online application.
Sign up for job alerts
If you don’t see a role for you right now, sign up to our email job alerts, and you’ll be the first to know when a role becomes available.
How we work
At Wise, we work differently and we’re proud of it. Here you’ll have bucket loads of freedom, responsibility and autonomy. In practise, this means working in autonomous teams. Working this way helps us move at speed and achieve our mission faster.
Current banking systems don’t let us send, spend or receive money across borders easily. Or quickly. Or cheaply. So we’re building a new one. We’ve come a long way, but we’re only just getting started.
Compensation and stock
At Wise, all our employees have a share in our mission and the responsibility to make our product a success. Our team’s priority is to ensure our compensation packages are competitive, fair and transparent. Stock is one of the ways we share the value of our growth and is a key part of our compensation package. But how does stock work? Find out 👇
There are many ways in which you can progress at Wise, but we’re all encouraged to drive our own development and to grab the right opportunities. What you can accomplish here isn’t set by your job title or your previous experience. Read more about it from our employees 👇
Yes, you’ll get the usual stuff like a laptop, holidays and a salary but we don’t just want to sell you a list of benefits. We’d like to explain a bit more about why we offer what we do. Read on to find out more.
Explore our London office
You can find Wise London in the heart of Shoreditch. Afraid of the bad weather? Don’t worry, we’ve got a sauna.