We’re looking for a Vendor Quality Specialist to join our growing FinCrime Quality team in Tallinn. This role is a unique opportunity to have an impact on Wise’s mission, grow as a compliance specialist and help save millions more people money.
What is the mission of this role and why do we need it?
- Vendor Quality Specialist purpose is to maintain a high and consistent level of quality across vendors, based on agreed processes, frequency and methodology. The role requires being responsible for checking and improving Compliance Vendors work quality and efficiency through reviews, feedback and improvements and creation of the processes. Role also requires good presentation skills, as you’d need to present quality results to external stakeholders.
- You’re a great communicator. You’ve got impeccable verbal and written English skills and you’ve worked internationally, cross-team, or cross-geo before so you’ll quickly pick up on how best to communicate effectively across different cultures, time zones, and whatever else – You also welcome an open feedback culture, happy both giving and receiving feedback to or from anyone inside and outside the organisation
- On top of this, you’re able to adapt to Wise type of communication
- You pay attention to details, when completing tasks you’re thorough and accurate
- You’re analytical: you are comfortable working with data, noticing patterns, trends and things of note and you can draw meaningful conclusions from them. You can use this to solve problems, make decisions and provide recommendations to your leads, colleagues and other stakeholders of your job
- You’re able to detect and solve problematic cases and/or processes, and escalate them as needed.
- You’re experienced. You have either a Compliance or Quality Assurance background
- You’re punctual, well organised and able to divide your time between specific activities in order to get things done
- You’re autonomous. You’re able to work independently and take decisions in main problem solving cases
- You’re reliable, adaptable and display commitment to the team’s goals.
- You’ve got some tech skills. You have a good command of Google Workspace (Email, Calendar, Drive, Docs, Sheets, Slides), Office suite (Word, Excel) and Confluence, intermediate Looker or similar BI tool
PS! If you’re interested in the position apply by submitting your CV and cover letter in English.
We’re people without borders — without judgement or prejudice, too. We want to work with the best people, no matter their background. So if you’re passionate about learning new things and keen to join our mission, you’ll fit right in.
Also, where and what you studied isn’t important to us. If you’ve got great experience, the right skills for the role and you’re great at articulating your thinking, we’d like to hear from you.
And because we believe that diverse teams build better products, we’d especially love to hear from you if you’re from an under-represented demographic.
Ready to apply?
Complete the eligibility checklist now and get started with your online application.
Sign up for job alerts
If you don’t see a role for you right now, sign up to our email job alerts, and you’ll be the first to know when a role becomes available.
How we work
At Wise, we work differently and we’re proud of it. Here you’ll have bucket loads of freedom, responsibility and autonomy. In practise, this means working in autonomous teams. Working this way helps us move at speed and achieve our mission faster.
Current banking systems don’t let us send, spend or receive money across borders easily. Or quickly. Or cheaply. So we’re building a new one. We’ve come a long way, but we’re only just getting started.
Compensation and stock
At Wise, all our employees have a share in our mission and the responsibility to make our product a success. Our team’s priority is to ensure our compensation packages are competitive, fair and transparent. Stock is one of the ways we share the value of our growth and is a key part of our compensation package. But how does stock work? Find out 👇
There are many ways in which you can progress at Wise, but we’re all encouraged to drive our own development and to grab the right opportunities. What you can accomplish here isn’t set by your job title or your previous experience. Read more about it from our employees 👇
Yes, you’ll get the usual stuff like a laptop, holidays and a salary but we don’t just want to sell you a list of benefits. We’d like to explain a bit more about why we offer what we do. Read on to find out more.
Explore our Tallinn office
Don’t mind the cold winters, Tallinn is one of Europe’s best-kept secrets. It’s the perfect place to see what happens when old meets new.