Lead Analyst – Customer Experience
We’re looking for a Lead Analyst to join our growing Customer Support team in London. This role is a unique opportunity to have an impact on Wise’s mission, help our teams deliver a seamless Customer Support experience, scales globally with our growth, and helps us drop our costs towards zero.
Wise has already pioneered new ways for people to transfer money across borders and currencies. Our customers can also manage their hard-earned money with the world’s first platform to offer true multi-currency banking.
As the Lead Analyst in our Customer Support tribe, you’ll grow a team of analysts and work directly with product teams to quantify and measure impact, as well as understanding the reasons for customer contacts and reducing their contact rates. You’ll work extensively with the Customer Support leadership team to help them as they manage, improve and scale our CS operations.
Here’s how you’ll be contributing;
- Be responsible for hiring, on-boarding, supporting, guiding and inspiring our analyst team in the Support tribe.
- Your team will help us understand what customers want from support, why they contact us, how satisfied they are, and how our service levels impact growth
- You’ll partner with our CS leadership team to help them build a globally scalable model as they consider CS location and language strategy, talent planning, hiring capacity, outsourcing opportunities, specialisation and cost modelling.
- Operationally the team will help us understand our support teams' efficiency, the effectiveness of our tooling and workflows, the accuracy of our forecasting and scheduling, and help our support team lead self-serve with data.
- You’ll have oversight of our contact data and share contact attribution and actionable insights across all the product teams at TransferWise, helping them correctly engage with the data and reduce their contact rates
- Our analysts will partner with our product teams in the tribe to help project and measure the impact of our product changes both for our customer self-service and internal tooling, as well as managing data integration
- You’ll identify opportunities how to more powerfully use our data, and machine learning, to automate and optimise our processes and solutions
A bit about you:
- You are comfortable working with SQL, Python (e.g. Airflow, ETLs), data design (e.g. Snowflake, Looker) and statistics (e.g. A/B testing, forecasting)
- You’ve experience working across operational teams, leading operational analysis, supporting them with data, and driving operational change
- You have led and scaled a team of 5+ Analysts
- You’re a self-starter who is comfortable working autonomously and with teams located across our offices
- You can take complex, fuzzy problems and take people on a journey, from understanding the underlying dynamics to rationalising a solution
We’re people without borders — without judgement or prejudice, too. We want to work with the best people, no matter their background. So if you’re passionate about learning new things and keen to join our mission, you’ll fit right in.
Also, qualifications aren’t that important to us. If you’ve got great experience, and you’re great at articulating your thinking, we’d like to hear from you.
And because we believe that diverse teams build better products, we’d especially love to hear from you if you’re from an under-represented demographic.
Ready to apply?
Complete the eligibility checklist now and get started with your online application.
Sign up for job alerts
If you don’t see a role for you right now, sign up to our email job alerts, and you’ll be the first to know when a role becomes available.
How we work
At Wise, we work differently and we’re proud of it. Here you’ll have bucket loads of freedom, responsibility and autonomy. In practise, this means working in autonomous teams. Working this way helps us move at speed and achieve our mission faster.
Current banking systems don’t let us send, spend or receive money across borders easily. Or quickly. Or cheaply. So we’re building a new one. We’ve come a long way, but we’re only just getting started.
Compensation and stock
At Wise, all our employees have a share in our mission and the responsibility to make our product a success. Our team’s priority is to ensure our compensation packages are competitive, fair and transparent. Stock is one of the ways we share the value of our growth and is a key part of our compensation package. But how does stock work? Find out 👇
There are many ways in which you can progress at Wise, but we’re all encouraged to drive our own development and to grab the right opportunities. What you can accomplish here isn’t set by your job title or your previous experience. Read more about it from our employees 👇
Yes, you’ll get the usual stuff like a laptop, holidays and a salary but we don’t just want to sell you a list of benefits. We’d like to explain a bit more about why we offer what we do. Read on to find out more.
Explore our London office
You can find Wise London in the heart of Shoreditch. Afraid of the bad weather? Don’t worry, we’ve got a sauna.