We’re looking for a Vendor Quality Coordinator to join our growing team in Tallinn. This role is a unique opportunity to have an impact on Wise’s mission, grow as a compliance specialist and help save millions more people money.
Your mission is to help implement our quality management strategy and framework to Wise vendors and to drive Quality Framework adoption for individual vendors. As a Quality Coordinator for Vendors, you’ll report directly to the Quality Senior Lead and promote quality culture for new and existing vendors while cooperating with our internal Vendor Management teams, as well as the various support functions like Training, KM, CI and more. This is a position for you if you are a more impactful team member who wants to grow in business acumen by coordinating Quality within Wise vendors ecosystem.
The Vendor Quality (QA) Coordinator is an expert position with full understanding of Wise Quality Framework and excellent business acumen in the vendors area. The role includes coordinating with the Vendor Management Team and our Quality Teams from multiple areas in order to map out, plan and drive Framework implementation for each vendor. The role includes presenting and discussing the details of QA processes with third parties.
- Maintain comprehensive knowledge of both Quality and Vendor space processes;
- Create and drive Quality onboarding plans for different vendors based on Vendor Management Team growth projections.
- Coordinate and monitor QA competencies for different vendors: QA training, QA Accreditations, etc
- Organise and drive vendor’s connection to the Wise Quality Team: Monthly/Quarterly calibration sessions, communication channels, FAQs and monthly/quarterly review sessions with Vendors to represent Quality.
- Create and maintain overall QA documentation on the internal Wiki such as vendor-applicable QA processes, vendor trackers, materials and FAQs intended for vendors and related to QA, etc.
- Regularly collaborate with Vendor Management Teams for multiple operational areas: Customer service, Compliance and Payment Operations.
- Help Wise accomplish its objectives by bringing a systematic, disciplined approach to evaluation and improvements of the quality of vendors and product;
- Engage in continuous knowledge development regarding regulations, best practices, tools, techniques and performance standards for different operational areas.
- Report Vendors’ and product QA performance to relevant stakeholders;
- Identify risks and gaps and propose solutions in overall Quality area for vendors;
- Contribute to the team culture in a positive manner;
- Act as an objective source of independent advice to ensure quality, legality and goal achievement for vendors and products QA.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organisation.
- Excellent written and verbal English communication.
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Able to present and discuss with confidence.
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Basic knowledge of business vendor management.
- Able to set and meet expectations for various stakeholders internal and external to the organisation.
- Project Management or Quality experience
- Experience with Vendor Management is a plus.
- Is well organised and able to divide weekly load effectively in order to get things done.
- Proficient in organisational tool-set. (G-Suite, Confluence, Zoom, Slack)
- Experience with data and reporting in Looker or any other BI tool.
- A “can-do” attitude and willingness to tackle a range of issues.
- Can work and continuously learn independently
- You’re eligible to work in Estonia/ the EU
If you're interested in the position apply by submitting your CV and cover letter in English. In your cover letter please explain your interest in this role and why do you want to join this specific team in Wise.
Please note that an application without a cover letter will not be considered.
We’re people without borders — without judgement or prejudice, too. We want to work with the best people, no matter their background. So, if you’re passionate about learning new things and keen to join our mission, you’ll fit right in.
Also, where and what you studied isn't important to us. If you’ve got great experience, the right skills for the role and you’re great at articulating your thinking, we’d like to hear from you.
And because we believe that diverse teams build better products, we’d especially love to hear from you if you’re from an under-represented demographic.
Ready to apply?
Complete the eligibility checklist now and get started with your online application.
Sign up for job alerts
If you don’t see a role for you right now, sign up to our email job alerts, and you’ll be the first to know when a role becomes available.
How we work
At Wise, we work differently and we’re proud of it. Here you’ll have bucket loads of freedom, responsibility and autonomy. In practise, this means working in autonomous teams. Working this way helps us move at speed and achieve our mission faster.
Current banking systems don’t let us send, spend or receive money across borders easily. Or quickly. Or cheaply. So we’re building a new one. We’ve come a long way, but we’re only just getting started.
Compensation and stock
At Wise, all our employees have a share in our mission and the responsibility to make our product a success. Our team’s priority is to ensure our compensation packages are competitive, fair and transparent. Stock is one of the ways we share the value of our growth and is a key part of our compensation package. But how does stock work? Find out 👇
There are many ways in which you can progress at Wise, but we’re all encouraged to drive our own development and to grab the right opportunities. What you can accomplish here isn’t set by your job title or your previous experience. Read more about it from our employees 👇
Yes, you’ll get the usual stuff like a laptop, holidays and a salary but we don’t just want to sell you a list of benefits. We’d like to explain a bit more about why we offer what we do. Read on to find out more.
Explore our Tallinn office
Don’t mind the cold winters, Tallinn is one of Europe’s best-kept secrets. It’s the perfect place to see what happens when old meets new.