A bit about the job
We’re looking for someone who gets search, is data-driven and understands how users behave in search in order to provide them with the best experience.
We’re a little different to what you might be used to though.
At Wise we’re on a mission.
A mission to empower our users to make smarter financial decisions based on transparent information.
In order to do so we empower and trust our teams to take ownership over decision making and execution within their area of ownership, ensuring they can execute on the things that will have the greatest impact for our users.
Search is no different.
What you’ll be doing
- Set up, optimise, analyse and report on large Google and Microsoft Ads accounts as well as across Apple Search, spanning multiple markets and languages, with the potential to expand to new search engines in future.
- We are constantly striving to boost quality score and improve user feedback, and you will have the opportunity to own the A/B testing process across landing pages, ad copy and extensions.
- Assist in the creation and maintenance of dashboards and weekly/monthly reports, along with contributing to wider team-based plans, presentations, and updates.
You'll love this role if you…
- Have experience running large, successful direct response search campaigns for a fast-growing business or agency, ideally across multiple markets and languages. Any experience with translations is a bonus.
- Put the customer first, always. There is no point in doing search unless you understand how you’re helping the end user.
- You are passionate about digital marketing and know what levers to pull when optimising a campaign against specific KPIs.
- Have experience creating, amending and implementing Adwords Scripts.
- You are comfortable working with numbers and are able to gather actionable insights from data.
- Understand how SEM fits into the user journey and works alongside other channels such as Paid Social, Affiliates & SEO
- Are proactive and able to prioritise projects on impact, with a low level of supervision.
- You’ve got experience with bid management tools
What’s in it for you?
You’ll be part of a team of exceptionally talented marketers who consistently break new ground in performance marketing thanks to strong relationships with key publishers such as Facebook & Google.
Within Wise we operate in a flat structure, you’ll be in charge of your own workload and focus areas, giving you the chance to have a huge impact in one of the UK’s fastest growing & most successful startups.
Who we are
Since 2011, we’ve had a clear mission: money without borders.
Built by and for people who live global lives, we’re the fairest, easiest way to send money overseas.
We’re just at the beginning of our story and we’re growing at an incredible pace. We won’t stop until anyone, anywhere can send, spend and receive money conveniently, instantly and at the lowest possible cost, wherever they are, whatever they’re doing.
There’s still heaps to do and we can’t do it alone.
How we work
At Wise our strategy emerges from the collective brainpower of all our people, who are organised in dozens of independent, autonomous teams.
Teams stay closest to our customers, so they decide what problems to solve and where to spend the most time.
You’ll experience radical levels of ownership and empowerment within your role. Plus the opportunity to see the direct impact of your work on our customers.
Want to know more?
To find out a bit more about what it’s like to work at Wise — plus a full run through of our employee benefits — visit our careers page.
Salary: 30 000 – 42 500 GBP annually
We’re people without borders — without judgement or prejudice, too. We want to work with the best people, no matter their background. So if you’re passionate about learning new things and keen to join our mission, you’ll fit right in.
Also, where and what you studied isn't important to us. If you’ve got great experience, the right skills for the role and you’re great at articulating your thinking, we’d like to hear from you.
Ready to apply?
Complete the eligibility checklist now and get started with your online application.
Sign up for job alerts
If you don’t see a role for you right now, sign up to our email job alerts, and you’ll be the first to know when a role becomes available.
How we work
At Wise, we work differently and we’re proud of it. Here you’ll have bucket loads of freedom, responsibility and autonomy. In practise, this means working in autonomous teams. Working this way helps us move at speed and achieve our mission faster.
Current banking systems don’t let us send, spend or receive money across borders easily. Or quickly. Or cheaply. So we’re building a new one. We’ve come a long way, but we’re only just getting started.
Compensation and stock
At Wise, all our employees have a share in our mission and the responsibility to make our product a success. Our team’s priority is to ensure our compensation packages are competitive, fair and transparent. Stock is one of the ways we share the value of our growth and is a key part of our compensation package. But how does stock work? Find out 👇
There are many ways in which you can progress at Wise, but we’re all encouraged to drive our own development and to grab the right opportunities. What you can accomplish here isn’t set by your job title or your previous experience. Read more about it from our employees 👇
Yes, you’ll get the usual stuff like a laptop, holidays and a salary but we don’t just want to sell you a list of benefits. We’d like to explain a bit more about why we offer what we do. Read on to find out more.
Explore our London office
You can find Wise London in the heart of Shoreditch. Afraid of the bad weather? Don’t worry, we’ve got a sauna.