As Volume Recruitment Lead you will be responsible for all aspects of Customer Support and Operations recruitment in the EMEA region, leading a team of Recruiters and Sourcers across multiple locations. You will also act as a change agent, continuously improving the quality of our recruitment practices for Wise globally.
Culture is everything to us at Wise and identifying, attracting and selecting the best talent to support our highly collaborative and non-hierarchical culture is key to our continued growth.
Some of your responsibilities will be to:
- Lead the Customer Support and Operations recruitment teams across EMEA (Estonia, Hungary, UK) to deliver circa 1,000 hires per annum.
- Develop flexible resource plans to ensure the team is of the right size to deliver growth as per workforce plans.
- Develop and set clear goals, and ensure accountability and ownership.
- Work with your global peers to drive a high-performance hiring culture across Wise; incubate and scale new processes and tools accordingly.
- Ensure that your team delivers the best possible candidate and stakeholder experience possible and that we are adhering to our values every step of the way.
- Partner with senior leaders, FP&A and People Partners to develop sustainable workforce plans and monitor attainment.
- Role-model DEI best practices to ensure that we embed diversity into the dna of our recruiting philosophy.
- Partner with other leads across the People team to find solutions to talent related problems (Operations, Partners, Learning, Mobility & Reward).
- Ensure that we’re building robust and scalable processes, prioritising automation where possible.
- Own, design, build and implement transformation programmes across the team to elevate our ways of working and practices.
- Partner with Employer Brand colleagues to build a strong presence in the region: build talent communities, arrange hiring events and influence your hiring teams to use their social channels as optimally as possible.
- Act as a primary local point of contact for senior leaders in Customer Support and Operations; leading with data to provide actionable MI and unblocking challenges along the way.
- You have previous leadership experience building and developing world-class teams.
- You are comfortable working in matrixed environments and able to engage and inspire multi-cultural teams.
- You’re a challenger by nature, resilient with a can-do attitude, able to operate with agility.
- You’re a coach, a negotiator, and a servant leader all in one; you’re focused on solving for the business whilst nurturing your team to be the best version of themselves.
- You’re a subject matter expert in recruitment, able to transform ideas and best practice into embedded new ways of working.
- Data Driven. You’re able to use data to build narratives and influence change. You can make evidence-based decisions and you’re able to use data to measure impact
- Flexible & adaptable. You’re able to switch effectively between tasks and deal with constantly-changing workload and priorities.
- Growth mindset. You role-model curiosity, always seeking to understand.
- Big Thinker. You understand the impact of your work on the success of the company. You’re able to create well thought-through action plans built around the big picture. You consider others and you’re aware of the impact your work has on other teams. You’re always thinking and planning for scalable and sustainable solutions.
- Change enabler. You promote, deliver and facilitate change; driving adoption across our team and the business.
Ready to apply?
Complete the eligibility checklist now and get started with your online application.
Sign up for job alerts
If you don’t see a role for you right now, sign up to our email job alerts, and you’ll be the first to know when a role becomes available.
How we work
At Wise, we work differently and we’re proud of it. Here you’ll have bucket loads of freedom, responsibility and autonomy. In practise, this means working in autonomous teams. Working this way helps us move at speed and achieve our mission faster.
Current banking systems don’t let us send, spend or receive money across borders easily. Or quickly. Or cheaply. So we’re building a new one. We’ve come a long way, but we’re only just getting started.
Compensation and stock
At Wise, all our employees have a share in our mission and the responsibility to make our product a success. Our team’s priority is to ensure our compensation packages are competitive, fair and transparent. Stock is one of the ways we share the value of our growth and is a key part of our compensation package. But how does stock work? Find out 👇
There are many ways in which you can progress at Wise, but we’re all encouraged to drive our own development and to grab the right opportunities. What you can accomplish here isn’t set by your job title or your previous experience. Read more about it from our employees 👇
Yes, you’ll get the usual stuff like a laptop, holidays and a salary but we don’t just want to sell you a list of benefits. We’d like to explain a bit more about why we offer what we do. Read on to find out more.
Explore our Tallinn office
Don’t mind the cold winters, Tallinn is one of Europe’s best-kept secrets. It’s the perfect place to see what happens when old meets new.