Product Analyst – Send
We’re building money without borders, for people without borders. Our mission is to make moving money around the world instant, transparent, convenient and eventually free. We’re looking for Product Analysts to help build the world’s best product for sending money internationally. You will join one of our product teams to drive decisions, identify opportunities and guide the team to maximise their impact.
Product Analyst – Send
We’re building money without borders, for people without borders. Our mission is to make moving money around the world instant, transparent, convenient and eventually free.
We’re looking for Product Analysts to help build the world’s best product for sending money internationally. You will join one of our product teams to drive decisions, identify opportunities and guide the team to maximise their impact.
About the Squad:
We are building a new set of financial rails for the world to run on. We’ve had a strong start, but we have only scratched the surface. The fragmented global financial network makes it painful to send money internationally. This is where you come in. Each team in our squad focuses on a different customer segment, problem, or technology and has a mix of team members (product managers, engineers, designers, researchers) that you will join to solve whatever problem has the biggest impact for our customers.
Teams we’re hiring for within the Send Squad:
- High Amount Transfers
- Send Money
- Send Core
- Pay-in Experience
Maximise the impact of your team by helping them make the best decisions for our customers, using data analysis.
You’ll own the challenge of:
- Analysing our extensive datasets and sharing actionable insights across our product teams to help them build the best possible products
- Ensuring that we track and collect the right data, transforming and exposing it to allow analysis and usage by others
- Providing an informed perspective on the biggest opportunities that exist within the team/squad
- Collaborating with designers, helping conduct user research to optimise the flows and contribute to the future product roadmap
- Continuously innovate on the practices and the tools we rely on to deliver the right insights at the right decision points [(A/B Testing, Analysis (SQL), Visualisation (Looker), Tracking (MixPanel), Automation (Python)].
This role will give you the opportunity to:
- Be part of a positive change in the world. We’re fixing a broken, greedy system, and putting people and businesses in control of their money
- Create value from extensive datasets. We have millions of customers, a global set of payment infrastructure and a complex product that customers can use in different ways. There is a tonne of value left to unlock from this data!
- Influence the team’s direction. Analysts at Wise enable data-driven decision making and have a large impact by helping their teams to decide what to work on.
- Learn from a global network of professionals. We have a large, diverse team of analysts, data scientists and product managers that you will work with and learn from.
A bit about you:
- You have a background working in similar product-driven roles and 2+ years of experience in analytics
- You have advanced experience with SQL, Python or R
- You’ve successfully set up and run A/B tests before and have a strong understanding of testing and experimental design
- You have experience with data visualisation tools (Looker, PowerBI, Tableau etc.) and demonstrate storytelling ability with data
- You’ve worked in cross functional teams involving Product, Engineering, Design and Research, and can manage senior stakeholders
We’re people without borders — without judgement or prejudice, too. We want to work with the best people, no matter their background. So if you’re passionate about learning new things and keen to join our mission, you’ll fit right in.
Also, qualifications aren’t that important to us. If you’ve got great experience, and you’re great at articulating your thinking, we’d like to hear from you.
And because we believe that diverse teams build better products, we’d especially love to hear from you if you’re from an under-represented demographic.
Ready to apply?
Complete the eligibility checklist now and get started with your online application.
Sign up for job alerts
If you don’t see a role for you right now, sign up to our email job alerts, and you’ll be the first to know when a role becomes available.
How we work
At Wise, we work differently and we’re proud of it. Here you’ll have bucket loads of freedom, responsibility and autonomy. In practise, this means working in autonomous teams. Working this way helps us move at speed and achieve our mission faster.
Current banking systems don’t let us send, spend or receive money across borders easily. Or quickly. Or cheaply. So we’re building a new one. We’ve come a long way, but we’re only just getting started.
Compensation and stock
At Wise, all our employees have a share in our mission and the responsibility to make our product a success. Our team’s priority is to ensure our compensation packages are competitive, fair and transparent. Stock is one of the ways we share the value of our growth and is a key part of our compensation package. But how does stock work? Find out 👇
There are many ways in which you can progress at Wise, but we’re all encouraged to drive our own development and to grab the right opportunities. What you can accomplish here isn’t set by your job title or your previous experience. Read more about it from our employees 👇
Yes, you’ll get the usual stuff like a laptop, holidays and a salary but we don’t just want to sell you a list of benefits. We’d like to explain a bit more about why we offer what we do. Read on to find out more.
Explore our London office
You can find Wise London in the heart of Shoreditch. Afraid of the bad weather? Don’t worry, we’ve got a sauna.