You will be working within the Analytics Experience team with a focus on strengthening our BI toolset and providing guidance to analysts and data consumers within the company on the best way to use these tools. Partnering with our Platform and wider analyst team at Wise, you will also be expanding our documentation (wiki, videos), creating sample dashboards and boilerplate code, and contributing to automation efforts.
The newly created Analytics Experience team empowers our analysts with the tools required to extract knowledge from raw data and provide valuable insights to their team. This enables them to move forward, as well as shape processes to ensure data is organised, curated and made accessible to the relevant audiences.
You will be working within the Analytics Experience team with a focus on strengthening our BI toolset and providing guidance to analysts and data consumers within the company on the best way to use these tools.
Partnering with our Platform and wider analyst team at Wise, you will also be expanding our documentation (wiki, videos), creating sample dashboards and boilerplate code, and contributing to automation efforts.
Here’s how you’ll be contributing:
- Offer consulting to other teams and individuals on how best to use the data analytics tools
- Create documentation for both technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Be the BI advocate, hold or contribute to workshops and training sessions for all user tiers
- Build toolkits to automate management of the data analytics tools
- Review tooling configuration to optimise performance, security and costs, and keep an eye on data product solutions to solve data related challenges
- Contribute to improve data discoverability and reliability, increase linting and testing usage, and to build relevant CI/CD pipelines.
A bit about you:
- You have advanced SQL and can optimise it for data warehouses like Snowflake
- You can write and debug Python scripts and interact with APIs
- You have experience with Business Intelligence tools (Looker, Tableau, Superset, Power BI)
- You have experience with analytics system configurations and administration
- You have a keen eye for detail and troubleshooting, problem solving and accuracy should be core to you
- You are interested in extending your knowledge of Python related technologies
Some extra skills that are great (but not essential):
- You are familiar with systems, network, and application security best practices
- You have comprehensive Python development skills
- You have hands-on experience with Looker
- You have hands-on experience specifically with Snowflake, Superset, DBT, Airflow
We’re people without borders — without judgement or prejudice, too. We want to work with the best people, no matter their background. So if you’re passionate about learning new things and keen to join our mission, you’ll fit right in.
Also, qualifications aren’t that important to us. If you’ve got great experience, and you’re great at articulating your thinking, we’d like to hear from you.
And because we believe that diverse teams build better products, we’d especially love to hear from you if you’re from an under-represented demographic.
Ready to apply?
Complete the eligibility checklist now and get started with your online application.
Sign up for job alerts
If you don’t see a role for you right now, sign up to our email job alerts, and you’ll be the first to know when a role becomes available.
How we work
At Wise, we work differently and we’re proud of it. Here you’ll have bucket loads of freedom, responsibility and autonomy. In practise, this means working in autonomous teams. Working this way helps us move at speed and achieve our mission faster.
Current banking systems don’t let us send, spend or receive money across borders easily. Or quickly. Or cheaply. So we’re building a new one. We’ve come a long way, but we’re only just getting started.
Compensation and stock
At Wise, all our employees have a share in our mission and the responsibility to make our product a success. Our team’s priority is to ensure our compensation packages are competitive, fair and transparent. Stock is one of the ways we share the value of our growth and is a key part of our compensation package. But how does stock work? Find out 👇
There are many ways in which you can progress at Wise, but we’re all encouraged to drive our own development and to grab the right opportunities. What you can accomplish here isn’t set by your job title or your previous experience. Read more about it from our employees 👇
Yes, you’ll get the usual stuff like a laptop, holidays and a salary but we don’t just want to sell you a list of benefits. We’d like to explain a bit more about why we offer what we do. Read on to find out more.
Explore our London office
You can find Wise London in the heart of Shoreditch. Afraid of the bad weather? Don’t worry, we’ve got a sauna.