We’re looking for a Change Project Manager to join our small, but mighty, global Recruitment Operations team. Working closely with the Recruitment Operations and Transformation Lead, this role will provide a unique opportunity to transform how Wise recruits, ensure key initiatives are delivered upon and help save millions more people money by getting us closer to our mission; building money without borders.
We’re transforming how the Recruitment team works at Wise and how we partner with the business. We’re looking for a Change Project Manager to join us on this journey and deliver key projects that will build resilience and operational excellence into the Recruitment team and set us up for continued success in the future. This is a brand new role and as such, will have visible impact from day one.
Here’s how you will be contributing to the transformation:
- Nurture and maintain relationships with key stakeholders at all levels in the Recruitment team, People tribe and across the wider business
- Lead the delivery and provide change management support for a number of high priority, high impact projects
- Build and manage Recruitment team project plans, track all phases to ensure timely implementation/go-live, and all corresponding metrics of success – co-manage post launch adoption and deliver retros to understand key learnings
- Share progress updates and recommendations with the global recruitment and People teams on a regular basis
- Partner with project sponsors and hold them to account to deliver BAU and organisational project plans and goals, whilst managing some of the biggest and most impactful projects directly.
- Spot opportunities and build a pipeline of potential projects aligned to the core pillars underpinning our strategy
- Build Project tool kits and educate the Recruitment team on best practices on project delivery and success measures
- Ensure all stakeholders are aligned on project plans and change communications activities, partnering with the Internal Communications team when relevant.
This role will give you the opportunity to:
- Have global impact – you will be partnering with stakeholders across all locations
- Think big – you will be solving real time problems and delivering strategy that will build resilience and operational excellence into the recruitment team
- Futureproof hiring at Wise – shape project work in Recruitment and embedded best practices and transformation to ensure the team is set up for long term success
A bit about you:
We’re looking for a seasoned People/Recruitment Change Project Manager who can bring to life examples of best practise and where they’ve delivered transformation projects in a scaling organisation. Specifically:
- Project management expertise– you’ll be strongly solutions focused, can juggle multiple priorities, able to identify problems and drive initiatives that have a measurable impact
- Change management and communication – you’re great at guiding the business through change and communicating information to different audiences
- Regional / multi-site experience – you’re experienced supporting a team split across geographies and timezones
- Independent thinker – you’re willing to challenge the status quo, speak up and help others see things from other perspectives
- Collaborative – relationships get you out of bed in the morning, building and fostering them over time. Also not afraid to challenge and say no, without creating damage
- Data savvy – you’ll always start with data, facts and insights to help inform your approach to solving problems and analysing needs
- Creative problem solver – we’re not a ‘one size fits all’ kind of business and we’re not looking for off the shelf solutions; we need you to think creatively and be flexible in your outlook
Interview process :
- 30 minutes Screen Call, with Sonia Shepherd – our in house Recruiter
- 1 hour interview with Cat Symons (Rec Ops Manager) and Ann Udam (Ops Project Lead)
- 1 hour Final Interview with Jerome Leclerq (Head of Recruitment) and Mark Harman (RecOps + Transformation Lead) via Zoom for 1 hour.
We’re people without borders — without judgement or prejudice, too. We want to work with the best people, no matter their background. So if you’re passionate about learning new things and keen to join our mission, you’ll fit right in.
Also, where and what you studied isn’t important to us. If you’ve got great experience, the right skills for the role and you’re great at articulating your thinking, we’d like to hear from you.
Ready to apply?
Complete the eligibility checklist now and get started with your online application.
Sign up for job alerts
If you don’t see a role for you right now, sign up to our email job alerts, and you’ll be the first to know when a role becomes available.
How we work
At Wise, we work differently and we’re proud of it. Here you’ll have bucket loads of freedom, responsibility and autonomy. In practise, this means working in autonomous teams. Working this way helps us move at speed and achieve our mission faster.
Current banking systems don’t let us send, spend or receive money across borders easily. Or quickly. Or cheaply. So we’re building a new one. We’ve come a long way, but we’re only just getting started.
Compensation and stock
At Wise, all our employees have a share in our mission and the responsibility to make our product a success. Our team’s priority is to ensure our compensation packages are competitive, fair and transparent. Stock is one of the ways we share the value of our growth and is a key part of our compensation package. But how does stock work? Find out 👇
There are many ways in which you can progress at Wise, but we’re all encouraged to drive our own development and to grab the right opportunities. What you can accomplish here isn’t set by your job title or your previous experience. Read more about it from our employees 👇
Yes, you’ll get the usual stuff like a laptop, holidays and a salary but we don’t just want to sell you a list of benefits. We’d like to explain a bit more about why we offer what we do. Read on to find out more.
Explore our Tallinn office
Don’t mind the cold winters, Tallinn is one of Europe’s best-kept secrets. It’s the perfect place to see what happens when old meets new.