We’re looking for a Recruitment Operations specialist to join our small but mighty Recruitment Ops team. Working closely with the Recruitment Ops Manager, this is an opportunity to help transform how we recruit at Wise, run our recruitment operations effectively and thus, help the business get closer to building money without borders.
Your mission is to help establish Recruitment Operations in the recruitment team, be an advocate of data driven thinking and compliant ways of working to ensure we’re building a best in class talent acquisition function.
Here’s how you’ll be contributing to Recruitment Operations:
- Manage the Privacy inbox, responding quickly to candidate questions and requests.
- Partner with the Third Party Risk team and launch the Risk Assessment process for new / existing third parties.
- Granting relevant access rights to our tools and work closely with People Technology and UT on moving our tools to SSO/Sailpoint.
- Partner with our People Analytics team to prepare data reports that will inform our Recruitment Leads on team performance
- Identify and assess new recruitment tools, aligned with our existing tech stack, that will accelerate our journey towards greater automation.
- Support with building and delivery of Recruitment training.
- Keep the Recruitment team confluence page up to date.
- Support with budget management, running frequent reports to ensure we control our spend effectively
- Participate to process (re)design and workshops, support change management where needed
This role will give you the opportunity to:
- Have global impact – you will be partnering with recruiters, sourcers, coordinators, leads and third parties based across the world
- Think big – you will be solving real time problems and delivering strategy that will build resilience and futureproof the recruitment team
- Get comfortable using data to help drive decisions – Looker and Greenhouse reporting will be your best friends!
- You have an understanding of challenges a global recruitment team may face.
- You are a clear and confident communicator, who can easily switch up your communication style to suit different internal and external customers
- You’re passionate about solving problems and curious to test new ideas to challenge the status quo.
- You have strong attention to detail and can spot when a comma is misplaced or there’s too many 000’s in an invoice.
- System thinking, data-fluency and strong organisational skills are core to being successful in this role.
The interview process:
- Screen call with Sonia Shepherd – our in house Recruiter
- First interview with Rob Cronin (People Technology Senior Specialist – Recruitment Systems) and either Faye Kennedy or Hedi Reitel (Coordination Team Lead) over Zoom for 60 minutes
- Final Interview with Cat Symons (RecOps Manager) and either Richa Dirani (SG) or Mazi Amirazodi (Austin) via Zoom for 60 minutes.
We’re people without borders — without judgement or prejudice, too. We want to work with the best people, no matter their background. So if you’re passionate about learning new things and keen to join our mission, you’ll fit right in.
Also, where and what you studied isn’t important to us. If you’ve got great experience, the right skills for the role and you’re great at articulating your thinking, we’d like to hear from you.
Ready to apply?
Complete the eligibility checklist now and get started with your online application.
Sign up for job alerts
If you don’t see a role for you right now, sign up to our email job alerts, and you’ll be the first to know when a role becomes available.
How we work
At Wise, we work differently and we’re proud of it. Here you’ll have bucket loads of freedom, responsibility and autonomy. In practise, this means working in autonomous teams. Working this way helps us move at speed and achieve our mission faster.
Current banking systems don’t let us send, spend or receive money across borders easily. Or quickly. Or cheaply. So we’re building a new one. We’ve come a long way, but we’re only just getting started.
Compensation and stock
At Wise, all our employees have a share in our mission and the responsibility to make our product a success. Our team’s priority is to ensure our compensation packages are competitive, fair and transparent. Stock is one of the ways we share the value of our growth and is a key part of our compensation package. But how does stock work? Find out 👇
There are many ways in which you can progress at Wise, but we’re all encouraged to drive our own development and to grab the right opportunities. What you can accomplish here isn’t set by your job title or your previous experience. Read more about it from our employees 👇
Yes, you’ll get the usual stuff like a laptop, holidays and a salary but we don’t just want to sell you a list of benefits. We’d like to explain a bit more about why we offer what we do. Read on to find out more.
Explore our Tallinn office
Don’t mind the cold winters, Tallinn is one of Europe’s best-kept secrets. It’s the perfect place to see what happens when old meets new.