Workforce Management Regional Lead
We’re looking for a Workforce Management Regional Lead to join our Tallinn office to help our teams deliver outstanding service that helps customers onboard with less time, scales globally with our growth and helps us decrease our costs towards zero.
We're looking for people who can fit our team and can replace the internal agents moving to higher positions and also team growth needed with new initiatives being taken up by the team
Here is how you'll be contributing:
- Lead, grow and develop the team of regional WFMers
- Sets the priorities of work for the regional team
- Translates the WFM strategy in to key initiatives for the region
- Sets the scheduling strategy for the upcoming 3 months
- Builds a scalable scheduling process, identifies and highlights replication opportunities for global consistency
- Drives efficiencies in WFM tool to develop optimal and efficient schedules and improve the agent experience
- Identifies process improvement opportunities and works with WFM product team to highlight further tech enablers
- Fosters strong relationships with clear lines of communication with CS and Product teams
- Collaborates with the CS and Product team to understand upcoming initiatives, WFM contribution and develop enablers to their priorities
- Drives WFM KPI improvements (forecasting accuracy, scheduling accuracy, cycle times, intraday effectiveness)
- Provides insights to CS to identify performance opportunities through quality and reliable reporting
- Supports quarterly target-setting within CS with insights
- Builds regional WFM capacity plan
- Recommends capacity requirements and distribution, supports strategy and highlights opportunities with Vendor Management team (Sykes, outsource providers)
- Develops 12 month capacity plan and resource requirements with CS, Analyst guild and POps
A bit about you:
- Well-developed problem-solving and analytical skills with attention to detail
- Ability to effectively communicate complex information clearly to a non WFM/technical audience
- Ability to process large amounts of complex raw data and present in a comprehensible fashion
- Self-motivated and driven, used to being in a fast-paced environment
- Previous experience with reporting and administration is a plus
- Advanced knowledge of Excel and Google Docs
- A dedicated team player and relationship builder
We’re people without borders — without judgement or prejudice, too. We want to work with the best people, no matter their background. So if you’re passionate about learning new things and keen to join our mission, you’ll fit right in.
Also, where and what you studied isn’t important to us. If you’ve got great experience, the right skills for the role and you’re great at articulating your thinking, we’d like to hear from you.
Ready to apply?
Complete the eligibility checklist now and get started with your online application.
Sign up for job alerts
If you don’t see a role for you right now, sign up to our email job alerts, and you’ll be the first to know when a role becomes available.
How we work
At Wise, we work differently and we’re proud of it. Here you’ll have bucket loads of freedom, responsibility and autonomy. In practise, this means working in autonomous teams. Working this way helps us move at speed and achieve our mission faster.
Current banking systems don’t let us send, spend or receive money across borders easily. Or quickly. Or cheaply. So we’re building a new one. We’ve come a long way, but we’re only just getting started.
Compensation and stock
At Wise, all our employees have a share in our mission and the responsibility to make our product a success. Our team’s priority is to ensure our compensation packages are competitive, fair and transparent. Stock is one of the ways we share the value of our growth and is a key part of our compensation package. But how does stock work? Find out 👇
There are many ways in which you can progress at Wise, but we’re all encouraged to drive our own development and to grab the right opportunities. What you can accomplish here isn’t set by your job title or your previous experience. Read more about it from our employees 👇
Yes, you’ll get the usual stuff like a laptop, holidays and a salary but we don’t just want to sell you a list of benefits. We’d like to explain a bit more about why we offer what we do. Read on to find out more.
Explore our Tallinn office
Don’t mind the cold winters, Tallinn is one of Europe’s best-kept secrets. It’s the perfect place to see what happens when old meets new.