Card Dispute and Chargeback Agent
We’re looking for a Card Dispute and Chargeback Agent to join our growing team in Tampa. This role is a unique opportunity to have an impact on Wise’s mission, recover losses, help our customers, and improve our product. You personally can help us get closer to the mission!
Wise has already pioneered new ways for people to transfer money across borders and currencies. Our customers can also manage their hard-earned money with the world’s first platform to offer true multi-currency banking.
Here’s how you’ll be contributing to the Card Dispute and Chargeback team:
- Deep dive into customers' disputes and take appropriate actions.
- Process card chargebacks and provide required information to our partners and the card scheme.
- Learn and understand the relevant regulations and guidelines.
- Provide world class support to our customers via email and phone, if needed, in order to solve a dispute.
- Work with our dedicated developers to identify and support improvements.
- Report when appropriate to partners, card schemes and authorities.
- Your verbal and written English skills are excellent. If you speak other languages then that’s a plus.
- You have previous Experience with Disputes or Compliance or Visa and Mastercard schemes.
- You have strong attention to detail, punctuality, and are comfortable taking initiatives.
- You have some experience being part of a driven high performing team.
- You are good with routine but can also adapt and keep up with fast changes.
- You are able to work independently but also know how important good team-work is.
- You can make decisions in critical situations and have the ability to multitask.
- You’re flexible in working hours.
- You’re eligible to work in our Tampa office.
- You've got at least a high school diploma or GED equivalent.
- Any additional languages are always welcome!
- Must already be legally authorized to work in the US, we cannot provide Visa sponsorship for this role
- This is NOT a remote position, this is a full-time position located in Tampa, Florida
- 💵 $24.50 per hour starting salary
- 🚀 RSU's in a rapidly growing company
- 💻 Hybrid working – up to 3 days/week working from home, the other 2 days in the office
- ✈️ Wisers can work remotely for 90 days a year. By ‘remote’ we don’t just mean from home, but from wherever in the world you choose to
- 💪 An annual self-development budget
- 🩺 Medical, dental, & vision insurance – including HSA and FSA options
- 💝 Company-paid: Life Insurance, Short & Long-Term Disability, and an EAP program
- 🐶 Pet friendly offices
- ☀️ 25 days PTO, 15 sick days, 11 holidays, 5 compassionate leave days, 3 paid “Me” days and a paid volunteer day, annually
- 🏝️ A paid 6-week sabbatical leave after four years
- 👶🏼 18-weeks of paid parental leave, after a year with us
- 💰 401k with up to a 4% employer match
- ⭐️ Here’s more info on our benefits in Tampa
This role will give you the opportunity to:
- Make an Impact – We're all about intellectual curiosity, growth, and a solution-oriented mindset, because after all, this isn't just a job to us! 🚀
- Be Yourself – We’re looking for team members who have friendly personalities that are fun to work with! We're not interested in drama, only good Karma! 💙
- Work Globally – Our customers are all over the world and our team members are just as diverse. We're 3000+ Wisers strong, with over 90 nationalities working in offices from Tampa to Tokyo, and several places in-between 🌎
- Inspire Teams – With your ideas, knowledge, self-starting attitude, and customer insight, you’ll directly drive innovation and help us make money borderless! Whatever the mission, we get it done! 💫
We’re people without borders — without judgment or prejudice, too. We want to work with the best people, no matter their background. So if you’re passionate about learning new things and keen to join our mission, you’ll fit right in.
Also, qualifications aren’t that important to us. If you’ve got great experience, and you’re great at articulating your thinking, we’d like to hear from you.
And because we believe that diverse teams build better products, we’d especially love to hear from you if you’re from an under-represented demographic.
Ready to apply?
Complete the eligibility checklist now and get started with your online application.
Sign up for job alerts
If you don’t see a role for you right now, sign up to our email job alerts, and you’ll be the first to know when a role becomes available.
How we work
At Wise, we work differently and we’re proud of it. Here you’ll have bucket loads of freedom, responsibility and autonomy. In practise, this means working in autonomous teams. Working this way helps us move at speed and achieve our mission faster.
Current banking systems don’t let us send, spend or receive money across borders easily. Or quickly. Or cheaply. So we’re building a new one. We’ve come a long way, but we’re only just getting started.
Compensation and stock
At Wise, all our employees have a share in our mission and the responsibility to make our product a success. Our team’s priority is to ensure our compensation packages are competitive, fair and transparent. Stock is one of the ways we share the value of our growth and is a key part of our compensation package. But how does stock work? Find out 👇
There are many ways in which you can progress at Wise, but we’re all encouraged to drive our own development and to grab the right opportunities. What you can accomplish here isn’t set by your job title or your previous experience. Read more about it from our employees 👇
Yes, you’ll get the usual stuff like a laptop, holidays and a salary but we don’t just want to sell you a list of benefits. We’d like to explain a bit more about why we offer what we do. Read on to find out more.
Explore our Tampa office
In the centre of the Sunshine State, you can find our Tampa office, surrounded by theme parks, entertainment spots and sports galore.