We’re looking for a Lead Analyst who is passionate about our mission of Money Without Borders to partner with our Marketing teams and help drive data-driven and innovative growth decisions. This role is a unique opportunity to have an impact on the Wise mission, grow as an analytics leader and help save millions more people money.
You’ll work closely together with marketing leads to bring your insights into real change for our customers and help drive our mission!
Wise has already pioneered new ways for people to transfer money across borders and currencies. Our customers can also manage their hard-earned money with the world’s first platform to offer true multi-currency banking. As the Analyst lead responsible for our Marketing Measurement Framework, you will grow a team of analysts to help us improve our understanding of Marketing effectiveness, and help us grow by investing Marketing spend even more efficiently.
Here’s how you’ll be contributing:
- Support and develop the analytics function within the tribe, lead ~6 analysts, identify untapped opportunities and grow the team accordingly
- Create structures to improve analyst cohesion and collaboration
- Hire and onboard of new analysts to the tribe
- Review and guide analysts’ in their work across the tribe ensuring rigour and timeliness
- Contribute to overall analytics strategy, ensuring that the Marketing tribe data and insights are discoverable and leveraged
- Support and develop the data and reporting for the tribe, including strategically identifying the right metrics to optimize to
- Ensure a smooth partnership between analysts and marketing teams in the tribe
- Partner with our Marketing tribe leadership team to help them drive the priorities for the tribe and build conviction through data
- Identify opportunities on how to use data, insights and advanced analytics more powerfully to automate and optimise our processes and solutions
- Partner with marketing leadership to define our measurement & investment strategy
- Contribute to, own, create, track OKRs with the marketing teams, keeping them accountable throughout the quarter
A bit about you:
- Proven track record and experience in practising analytics in a marketing organisation with demonstrated leadership experience – you have led and scaled a team of Analysts
- You are an expert in tracking & measurement (Front-end tracking, Attribution, MMM) and stay ahead of the curve, building solutions to understand where and how to invest with confidence. Ideally you will have experience of this at scale, helping companies scale their marketing spend globally.
- You have a strong track record of applying quantitative analysis to see beyond the numbers, generate actionable insights and drive the adoption of your proposed changes in product by influencing stakeholders
- You are experienced with marketing tracking tools & methodology
- You have implemented 3rd party data into your reporting stack (for example via API)
- You are experienced at structuring and measuring experiments, including A/B testing and are comfortable providing guidance on topics like statistical power, sample sizes, significance and are able to make strong, data-based recommendations to marketing teams
- You’re highly proficient with database, analytics and visualisation technologies (we use Snowflake, dbt, Looker and Python)
- You’re a self-starter who is comfortable working autonomously. You’re not afraid to get your hands dirty, prioritise your focus based on impact, and are able to own a project from start to finish
- You can take complex, fuzzy problems and boil them down into concise and actionable insights
- You’re comfortable partnering with senior leaders bringing to fore a well-informed point of view and an ability to influence decision-making
Office: London, UK
Salary range: GBP 100-125K yearly gross based on experience and interview outcomes.
- Flexible working – whether it’s working from home, school plays or life admin we get that flexibility is essential and you’re trusted to do the right thing and be responsible
- Stock options in a profitable company
- Relocation support
- Generous parental leave
- Pension scheme
- Paid sabbatical
- Loads of development opportunities
- Sports and wellbeing compensation
- A fun work environment with social activities and events
- The opportunity to work with super smart, curious people
We’re people without borders — without judgement or prejudice, too. We want to work with the best people, no matter their background. So if you’re passionate about learning new things and keen to join our mission, you’ll fit right in.
Also, where and what you studied isn’t important to us. If you’ve got great experience, the right skills for the role and you’re great at articulating your thinking, we’d like to hear from you.
Ready to apply?
Complete the eligibility checklist now and get started with your online application.
Sign up for job alerts
If you don’t see a role for you right now, sign up to our email job alerts, and you’ll be the first to know when a role becomes available.
How we work
At Wise, we work differently and we’re proud of it. Here you’ll have bucket loads of freedom, responsibility and autonomy. In practise, this means working in autonomous teams. Working this way helps us move at speed and achieve our mission faster.
Current banking systems don’t let us send, spend or receive money across borders easily. Or quickly. Or cheaply. So we’re building a new one. We’ve come a long way, but we’re only just getting started.
Compensation and stock
At Wise, all our employees have a share in our mission and the responsibility to make our product a success. Our team’s priority is to ensure our compensation packages are competitive, fair and transparent. Stock is one of the ways we share the value of our growth and is a key part of our compensation package. But how does stock work? Find out 👇
There are many ways in which you can progress at Wise, but we’re all encouraged to drive our own development and to grab the right opportunities. What you can accomplish here isn’t set by your job title or your previous experience. Read more about it from our employees 👇
Yes, you’ll get the usual stuff like a laptop, holidays and a salary but we don’t just want to sell you a list of benefits. We’d like to explain a bit more about why we offer what we do. Read on to find out more.
Explore our London office
You can find Wise London in the heart of Shoreditch. Afraid of the bad weather? Don’t worry, we’ve got a sauna.