Founded in 2011, Wise’s mission is money without borders – so people and businesses can send, receive and spend money anywhere around the world effortlessly and at fair pricing, whenever, wherever. Fast forward to today and we help over 11 million customers move over £6 billion per month.
We’re looking for a driven and ambitious SEO Specialist (Affiliates) to join our Affiliates & Partnerships team in London to help us get the most out of our content partnerships. This is a unique opportunity to combine affiliate marketing and data driven SEO analysis to help Wise acquire new users. The content sites you’ll be working with span a huge variety of markets, categories and languages. You’ll be running a global content empire that compliments what we do on wise.com and our other partner sites.
The Affiliates & Partnerships team is one of the biggest user acquisition channels within the Performance Marketing tribe. Our vision is to sustainably maximise exposure across all relevant SERPs to bring Wise to as many new customers as possible. These partners are the bedrock of the programme and range from the biggest comparison sites with 1000s of pages, to niche sites dominating 1 high intent keyword in a specific category or country.
You’ll work closely with our partnership management team, who are constantly finding new partners to work with, and the relationship team, who make sure partners have everything they need to share Wise with their users. Not to mention you’ll have the chance to learn from one of the most advanced SEO teams on the planet who run wise.com and our blog.
This role is ideal for candidates with mid level experience (2-4 years in a relevant role) who are passionate about SEO content and its role in partnership marketing. You’ll need to have a strong understanding of what makes a page rank, keyword intent and how to influence visitors on page with copy and conversion tools. You’ll have a desire to learn more about other channels including affiliates and beyond.
Where this opportunity differs from your typical SEO role is that you’ll need to use page level information to identify and negotiate deals with partners. You will need to sell why partners should feature Wise over other options and be able to discuss commercial options to achieve this.
Responsibilities of the role include:
- Make key commercial partner suggestions based on ranking information and work with partner management teams to implement
- Regularly review current spend vs acquisition across our content partners to ensure they’re meeting desired KPIs. Where they are not, take appropriate action to rectify.
- Suggest incremental tests to find new growth opportunities
- Evaluate the potential value of working with new partners with quality content
- Work with our Affiliate Relationship Exec to share automated suggestions with new partners
- Improve on page CTAs to drive more clicks to Wise
SEO Content Affiliates Analysis
- Work closely with the content/SEO teams from wise.com and our other domains to make sure we aren’t cannibalising whilst we grow Wise owned SERP coverage sustainably
- Work on our unique share of voice tool
- Use SEO tools for keyword research and tracking rankings of key pages, mix this with internal Wise SEO data
- Work with our analyst team to improve the way we monitor top SEO content partners
- Sharing content insights with the team
- Monitor top partners performance on a weekly / monthly / quarterly basis and relate results back to ranking information on top pages
- Monitor & audit top pages to make sure Wise is featured at scale
A bit about you:
- Mid level experience in one of the following roles;
- Working with SEO content partners directly for a brand
- Working at website with SEO content as a primary source of traffic
- Running your own website and monetising the traffic
- Working for an SEO content agency where you deal with client relationships
- Strong understanding of keyword intent and what makes a valuable piece of content
- Understanding of different commercial models (CPC, CPA, CPM, CPL etc.)
- Knowledge of SEO tools such as Ahrefs or Semrush
- Knowledge of different on site conversion tools (comparison tables, engaging copy, CTA optimisation etc.)
- Experience in monitoring performance of many URLs / domains simultaneously
- Excellent verbal and written skills, able to contribute in presentations and pitches to convince websites to work with Wise
- Experience in conducting keyword research and identifying content gaps
- Excellent planning, organisation and time management skills
- Track record of self managing projects and developing concepts to improve efficiency
- Strong analytical skills with ability to identify performance trends and opportunities
- Experience working in affiliates or business development
- Experience making your own website and monetizing it
- Experience in optimising sites by utilising on site and off site SEO techniques
- Experience in negotiating with websites or brands
What’s in it for you?
You have the chance to evolve even further the unique way we work with top SEO content partners. Our experienced team takes the core principles from SEO / Affiliates giving you the chance to work across 2 or more digital marketing disciplines. When you join you will take on some of the most important relationships in the team and have the opportunity to build many more working with our marketing tribe and analyst team. The way we work at Wise will mean that you can shape the role and we’ll give you the tools to do so.
You’ll have the chance to work in a friendly and supportive atmosphere with plenty of opportunities to grow and be part of our revolution including a company funded personal development budget to spend on training, books and events.
Want to find out more about the team? Find out more about what Affiliates & Partnerships means at Wise here and what life is like in the team here.
We’re people without borders — without judgement or prejudice, too. We want to work with the best people, no matter their background. So if you’re passionate about learning new things and keen to join our mission, you’ll fit right in.
Also, where and what you studied isn’t important to us. If you’ve got great experience, the right skills for the role and you’re great at articulating your thinking, we’d like to hear from you.
Ready to apply?
Complete the eligibility checklist now and get started with your online application.
Sign up for job alerts
If you don’t see a role for you right now, sign up to our email job alerts, and you’ll be the first to know when a role becomes available.
How we work
At Wise, we work differently and we’re proud of it. Here you’ll have bucket loads of freedom, responsibility and autonomy. In practise, this means working in autonomous teams. Working this way helps us move at speed and achieve our mission faster.
Current banking systems don’t let us send, spend or receive money across borders easily. Or quickly. Or cheaply. So we’re building a new one. We’ve come a long way, but we’re only just getting started.
Compensation and stock
At Wise, all our employees have a share in our mission and the responsibility to make our product a success. Our team’s priority is to ensure our compensation packages are competitive, fair and transparent. Stock is one of the ways we share the value of our growth and is a key part of our compensation package. But how does stock work? Find out 👇
There are many ways in which you can progress at Wise, but we’re all encouraged to drive our own development and to grab the right opportunities. What you can accomplish here isn’t set by your job title or your previous experience. Read more about it from our employees 👇
Yes, you’ll get the usual stuff like a laptop, holidays and a salary but we don’t just want to sell you a list of benefits. We’d like to explain a bit more about why we offer what we do. Read on to find out more.
P.S. Our employees can also work remotely from anywhere for 90 days a year 🌎
Explore our London office
You can find Wise London in the heart of Shoreditch. Afraid of the bad weather? Don’t worry, we’ve got a sauna.