This role sits within our People Technology team. This role will be instrumental in helping us to manage and optimise our HRIS systems. This dynamic and varied role manages the performance and maintenance of our 27 different HR systems.
You’ll also lean into global projects, with other People sub teams and teams outside People tribe to succeed as a trusted advisor and partner.
And you’ll likely spot ideas of your own that can further improve the operational engine in our team. With that in mind, we’ll start you off with a couple of onboarding projects to help build on your knowledge and experience ahead of your own innovation.
Achieving your mission:
- Partner with stakeholders to identify development areas and provide technical solutions utilising People systems and technology (primarily Workday)
- Provide support for HR System upgrades and enhancements to include prioritization, functional design, documentation, testing, training, implementation and support model design.
- Review business processes to ensure system features are being fully utilized and identify Workday features that may improve efficiency
- Build and maintain Workday functionality, including any new developments or modules
- Support other tools like Lessonly, Travelperk, Shareworks and our Employee engagement tool
- Building basic and advanced custom reports and extracting data requests
- Help, advise and train the People team and Wise leads (managers) on using HRIS and best practice
- Provide an excellent customer experience by troubleshooting complex problems and investigating and resolving errors quickly and efficiently
- Monitor, review and optimise HR processes (online and offline).
- Consult with functional leaders and SMEs in HR to design, develop, and implement technology solutions that increase operational efficiency, maintain compliance, and positively impact customer experience for HR, candidates, employees, managers and business leaders.
- Collect, document and maintain security requirements and policies for user level access to HR applications.
- Manage support queries from employees and HR via our ticketing system
- Deal with People teams questions on first-line queries, escalating to the team as needed
- Support our payroll team with any documentation needed to process changes
- Maintain the team’s content on Confluence (our intranet) so that Wiser can access correct information at any time
- Collaborate with the team on local and global projects
- Contribute towards our planning cycles by attending review sessions, and sharing ideas for improvements and new projects
- Provide support to the team with other ad-hoc tasks, focus areas and project-based work
A bit about you:
- You are a final year student studying a Bachelors or Masters degree, graduating in 2022 or 2023
- You are able to start a full time graduate job on the 4th of September 2023
- Keen interest in a career focussed on supporting people
- Can-do attitude and a positive customer-focused mindset
- Adaptable and solution-focused approach
- Computer literate (ideally familiar with G-Suite)
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills
- Eagle-eyed attention to detail
- Ability to deal with confidential information in a professional manner
- Honest, able to own up to mistakes (we all make them) and reliable
Desirable (but not essential) qualities:
- Some initial work or office experience in a related field, so perhaps already having worked in the technology industry or maybe even some People team experience
In your first 6 months:
- You’ll onboard together with all other graduates joining Wise in September 2023 and be a part of our global graduate cohort
- You’ll spend some time understanding your team and tribe’s vision. Once you know this, you’ll better understand how you can contribute
- Understand the Wise domain
- Understand the problems your team are solving
What you get back:
🚀 Experience working in one of the fastest growing European FinTechs
🏃♀️ Lots of team activities
💸 Salary of gross 2167 EUR/month
🙌 Fun offices with social activities – have a sneak peak of life in our
👐 Find out more about our benefits
Ready to apply?
Complete the eligibility checklist now and get started with your online application.
Sign up for job alerts
If you don’t see a role for you right now, sign up to our email job alerts, and you’ll be the first to know when a role becomes available.
How we work
At Wise, we work differently and we’re proud of it. Here you’ll have bucket loads of freedom, responsibility and autonomy. In practise, this means working in autonomous teams. Working this way helps us move at speed and achieve our mission faster.
Current banking systems don’t let us send, spend or receive money across borders easily. Or quickly. Or cheaply. So we’re building a new one. We’ve come a long way, but we’re only just getting started.
Compensation and stock
At Wise, all our employees have a share in our mission and the responsibility to make our product a success. Our team’s priority is to ensure our compensation packages are competitive, fair and transparent. Stock is one of the ways we share the value of our growth and is a key part of our compensation package. But how does stock work? Find out 👇
There are many ways in which you can progress at Wise, but we’re all encouraged to drive our own development and to grab the right opportunities. What you can accomplish here isn’t set by your job title or your previous experience. Read more about it from our employees 👇
Yes, you’ll get the usual stuff like a laptop, holidays and a salary but we don’t just want to sell you a list of benefits. We’d like to explain a bit more about why we offer what we do. Read on to find out more.
P.S. Our employees can also work remotely from anywhere for 90 days a year 🌎
Explore our Tallinn office
Don’t mind the cold winters, Tallinn is one of Europe’s best-kept secrets. It’s the perfect place to see what happens when old meets new.