About the Role:
A Senior WFM specialist at Wise is vital in ensuring our Customer Support (CS) agents are placed at the right place and at the right time, utilizing our resources efficiently so we can both deliver on our SLAs as well as maintain a cost-efficient and scalable CS operation. You will be responsible for the allocation of CS headcount across all our channels and tiers. As a key member of the WFM team, you’ll play a big role in making sure our Customer Support performance is always on target.
Here’s how you’ll be contributing:
- Your responsibilities will split across two main domains – scheduling & intraday
- Collaborate with fellow WFM team members to deploy scheduling and intraday strategies
- Run scenarios and provide analysis of potential impact of new business initiatives, changes to SLA, routing, skilling, outsourcing etc.
- Work closely with the broader Workforce Management (WFM) team to improve intraday, scheduling, forecasting and capacity management processes.
- Track, analyze and report on CS and WFM efficiency using available resources
- Effectively communicate across the broader Wise team and our outsourcing partners.
- Share actionable WFM insights with your regional CS stakeholders and agree on the set of actions to address the issues
A bit about you:
- Hold a Malaysian Citizenship or Permanent Residency (please note we cannot support Visas for this role)
- Have minimum 1 year experience in Workforce Management Intraday, Scheduling or Resource planning roles.
- Have well-developed problem-solving and analytical skills with attention to detail
- Effectively communicate complex information clearly to a non WFM/technical audience
- Can process large amounts of complex raw data and present it in a comprehensible fashion
- Are Self-motivated and driven, used to being in a fast-paced environment
- Have previous experience with operational and analytical reporting.
- Have experience with Workforce Management tools and metrics.
- Have experience with data visualization tools (Looker, PowerBI, Tableau etc.) and turning complex data into an easy to follow story.
- Have Advanced knowledge of Excel and Google Docs
- Are a dedicated team player and relationship builder
Some extra skills that are great to have:
- Previous experience scheduling & intraday across multiple languages and continents
- Knowledge of VBA or Google Apps Script
- Basic understanding of SQL Language
We’re people without borders — without judgement or prejudice, too. We want to work with the best people, no matter their background. So if you’re passionate about learning new things and keen to join our mission, you’ll fit right in.
Also, where and what you studied isn’t important to us. If you’ve got great experience, the right skills for the role and you’re great at articulating your thinking, we’d like to hear from you.
And because we believe that diverse teams build better products, we’d especially love to hear from you if you’re from an under-represented demographic.
Ready to apply?
Complete the eligibility checklist now and get started with your online application.
Sign up for job alerts
If you don’t see a role for you right now, sign up to our email job alerts, and you’ll be the first to know when a role becomes available.
How we work
At Wise, we work differently and we’re proud of it. Here you’ll have bucket loads of freedom, responsibility and autonomy. In practise, this means working in autonomous teams. Working this way helps us move at speed and achieve our mission faster.
Current banking systems don’t let us send, spend or receive money across borders easily. Or quickly. Or cheaply. So we’re building a new one. We’ve come a long way, but we’re only just getting started.
Compensation and stock
At Wise, all our employees have a share in our mission and the responsibility to make our product a success. Our team’s priority is to ensure our compensation packages are competitive, fair and transparent. Stock is one of the ways we share the value of our growth and is a key part of our compensation package. But how does stock work? Find out 👇
There are many ways in which you can progress at Wise, but we’re all encouraged to drive our own development and to grab the right opportunities. What you can accomplish here isn’t set by your job title or your previous experience. Read more about it from our employees 👇
Yes, you’ll get the usual stuff like a laptop, holidays and a salary but we don’t just want to sell you a list of benefits. We’d like to explain a bit more about why we offer what we do. Read on to find out more.
P.S. Our employees can also work remotely from anywhere for 90 days a year 🌎
Explore our Kuala Lumpur office
Gleaming skyscrapers and a host of natural attractions are just the beginning.