*Please note that this is a fixed term contract for one year with an ideal start date in May 2023.
As a Sourcer you will be owning candidate pipelines of various complexity across APAC. You’ll be a key member of the recruitment team with a focus on delivering exceptional sourcing methods and candidate experience.
Culture is everything to us at Wise and identifying, finding and selecting the best talent to support our highly collaborative and non-hierarchical culture is key. As a Sourcer you are vital to the overall success of the organisation. You will have an incredible grasp on how to build a strategic partnership with the recruiters and hiring managers to ensure we are hiring the best candidates.
- You'll help us scale our teams by identifying and engaging top talent into our hiring process from across the globe
- You'll build-up world class, scalable sourcing practices by setting-up new processes, implementing new tools, and coaching recruiters and hiring teams on sourcing
- You'll build efficient and effective sourcing strategies by using Boolean string, X-rays and other unconventional sourcing techniques
- You'll keep our internal sourcing trackers in order and organised
- You’ll help us to achieve our diversity initiatives by delivering on diversity sourcing objectives
- You'll build our market intelligence by running benchmarking, market mapping initiatives and knowledge sharing initiatives
- You'll support in managing our existing sourcing tools and implementing new ones (if needed)
- You'll contribute to employer branding initiatives (e.g. social media recruitment campaigns, events, content creation, etc), by working closely together with our recruiters, and Employer Branding teams
- You'll partner with recruiters, hiring teams and other People teams (e.g. People Operations), to support various initiatives (e.g. referral programs, talent mapping, salary benchmarking, etc)
- You have a genuine interest in recruitment and a passion for sourcing
- You have a proven track record of successfully sourcing for roles across a variety of teams – preferably in a high growth environment
- Your sourcing skills and experience go beyond LinkedIn search and filters, encompassing at an advanced level various techniques and platforms. For us it’s important that you find joy in sourcing and in finding creative ways to reach out to potential talent
- You have an extensive talent network, and an in depth understanding of various talent pools across multiple geos
- You’re a confident communicator, you can pitch to candidates, and influence recruiters and people on various levels within the organisation
- You are good with tooling and make data driven decisions by running reports, building dashboards, implementing new systems
- You are resilient and curious by nature – you like flipping ambiguity, failures and set-backs in their head by actually using them as learning opportunities
- Data Driven. You’re able to use data to build narratives and influence change. You can make evidence-based decisions and you’re able to use data to measure impact
- Flexible & adaptable. You’re able to switch effectively between tasks and deal with constantly-changing workload and priorities.
- Initiative. You’re able to identify and seize opportunities. You can work with limited guidance to solve problems.
- Big Thinker. You understand the impact of your work on the success of the company. You’re able to create well thought-through action plans built around the big picture. You consider others and you’re aware of the impact your work has on other teams. You’re always thinking and planning for scalable and sustainable solutions
Please Note: We can't offer visa sponsorship for this position, you must have the right to work in Singapore.
Please make sure your applications are submitted in English, as this is our working language.
Here is some insight about life at Wise and how we act.
You can find out more about our story here.
We’re people without borders — without judgement or prejudice, too. We want to work with the best people, no matter their background. So if you’re passionate about learning new things and keen to join our mission, you’ll fit right in.
Also, qualifications aren’t that important to us. If you’ve got great experience, and you’re great at articulating your thinking, we’d like to hear from you. And because we believe that diverse teams build better products, we’d especially love to hear from you if you’re from an under-represented demographic.
Ready to apply?
Complete the eligibility checklist now and get started with your online application.
Sign up for job alerts
If you don’t see a role for you right now, sign up to our email job alerts, and you’ll be the first to know when a role becomes available.
How we work
At Wise, we work differently and we’re proud of it. Here you’ll have bucket loads of freedom, responsibility and autonomy. In practise, this means working in autonomous teams. Working this way helps us move at speed and achieve our mission faster.
Current banking systems don’t let us send, spend or receive money across borders easily. Or quickly. Or cheaply. So we’re building a new one. We’ve come a long way, but we’re only just getting started.
Compensation and stock
At Wise, all our employees have a share in our mission and the responsibility to make our product a success. Our team’s priority is to ensure our compensation packages are competitive, fair and transparent. Stock is one of the ways we share the value of our growth and is a key part of our compensation package. But how does stock work? Find out 👇
There are many ways in which you can progress at Wise, but we’re all encouraged to drive our own development and to grab the right opportunities. What you can accomplish here isn’t set by your job title or your previous experience. Read more about it from our employees 👇
Yes, you’ll get the usual stuff like a laptop, holidays and a salary but we don’t just want to sell you a list of benefits. We’d like to explain a bit more about why we offer what we do. Read on to find out more.
P.S. Our employees can also work remotely from anywhere for 90 days a year 🌎
Explore our Singapore office
Wise is located in Paya Lebar — a bustling intersection between the colourful historic neighbourhoods of Geylang and Joo Chiat.