We’re looking for a Group Product Manager to join our growing Receive squad in London, UK (or Tallinn, Estonia). You would own and scale the Cards processing domain across the pillars of Risk, Convenience and Price. This role is a unique opportunity to take the existing product which is already used by millions of customers to move multi-billion pounds and scale it into the most global card processing solution and impact Wise’s mission to make card payments eventually free.
The Receive squad enables our customers to receive money using a variety of payment methods, including cards. You would own and scale the Cards processing domain across the pillars of Risk, Convenience and Price. This role is a unique opportunity to take the existing product which is already used by millions of customers to move multi-billion pounds and scale it into the most global card processing solution
Here’s how you’ll be contributing to the Cards domain:
- Own the vision for Cards domain and establish the KPI metrics to measure the success
- Build solutions to fight card fraud across a diverse and highly international user base and keep our customers safe
- Own experience and price of cards processing and find way to drop it to zero inline with Wise’s Mission
- Build and manage relationships with schemes and major PSPs, negotiate contracts and service levels with support from the team
- Build the team to support you in implementing the vision for the domain
This role will give you the opportunity to:
- Directly contribute to our Mission Zero. You will make sure that our costs related to Fraud and Risk and Cards price are controlled so we can offer the best price to our customers and eventually bring it to zero.
- Choose your path for impact. We’re not here to tell you what to do. You’ll prioritise the biggest problems to solve and help your team design the best ways to solve them. You’ll get feedback from smart people across the company, but you will keep the freedom to make decisions alongside your team, take risks and learn.
- Be flexible in how and where you work. We understand everyone needs a little something different so we’ll do our best to make it happen. It’s all about your impact on the mission.
- Grow as a leader. You’re more than welcome to expand your ownership area and build a dedicated team around the mission of making card payments eventually free.
- Payments are your passion. You know how different payment methods and schemes work and how they can serve best to resolve customer needs. You know the typical problems with card payments that customers have, and you’re eager to solve them.
- You inspire others. You can clearly explain the customers’ problems and include the right team members to discuss solutions. You can work with the team to develop an inspiring product vision.
- You know how to coordinate a team’s effort. You have a track record of delivering complex projects across multiple teams. You are comfortable working closely with engineers to get to the right solutions.
- You are data-driven. You can dive into data to identify opportunities and then measure your impact. You prioritize the value you can add to customers and get the entire company behind you by telling stories with data.
- You understand Card Processing. You already live and breath card processing or are eager to learn the domain
We’re people without borders — without judgement or prejudice, too. We want to work with the best people, no matter their background. So if you’re passionate about learning new things and keen to join our mission, you’ll fit right in.
Also, where and what you studied isn’t important to us. If you’ve got great experience, the right skills for the role and you’re great at articulating your thinking, we’d like to hear from you.
If you want to find out more about what it’s like to work at Wise visit Wise.Jobs.
Keep up to date with life at Wise by following us on LinkedIn and Instagram.
Ready to apply?
Complete the eligibility checklist now and get started with your online application.
Sign up for job alerts
If you don’t see a role for you right now, sign up to our email job alerts, and you’ll be the first to know when a role becomes available.
How we work
At Wise, we work differently and we’re proud of it. Here you’ll have bucket loads of freedom, responsibility and autonomy. In practise, this means working in autonomous teams. Working this way helps us move at speed and achieve our mission faster.
Current banking systems don’t let us send, spend or receive money across borders easily. Or quickly. Or cheaply. So we’re building a new one. We’ve come a long way, but we’re only just getting started.
Compensation and stock
At Wise, all our employees have a share in our mission and the responsibility to make our product a success. Our team’s priority is to ensure our compensation packages are competitive, fair and transparent. Stock is one of the ways we share the value of our growth and is a key part of our compensation package. But how does stock work? Find out 👇
There are many ways in which you can progress at Wise, but we’re all encouraged to drive our own development and to grab the right opportunities. What you can accomplish here isn’t set by your job title or your previous experience. Read more about it from our employees 👇
Yes, you’ll get the usual stuff like a laptop, holidays and a salary but we don’t just want to sell you a list of benefits. We’d like to explain a bit more about why we offer what we do. Read on to find out more.
P.S. Our employees can also work remotely from anywhere for 90 days a year 🌎
Explore our London office
You can find Wise London in the heart of Shoreditch. Afraid of the bad weather? Don’t worry, we’ve got a sauna.