Wise is one the fastest growing companies in Europe and we’re on a mission to make money without borders the new normal. We’ve got 16+ million customers across the globe and we’re growing. Fast.
Current banking systems don't let us send, spend or receive money across borders easily. Or quickly. Or cheaply.
So, we’re building a new one.
Here at Wise we're working to create a seamless IT experience by offering all the tools and permissions people need to do the best work they can and simultaneously avoid being a speed hump. We have a highly mobile, geographically diverse work environment and currently we look after 20 offices of varying sizes.
The team that supports all of this is called User Technology (UT). UT comprises highly empowered autonomous teams that build and maintain everything needed to support our company mission. These teams include device management, conferences and events, network infrastructure, service management and user access management organised into various engineering and support functions.
Your work impacts everybody in the company, directly or indirectly.
What you’ll be doing
As a Service Management Engineer, you will work with the team to make sure our service management is fit for purpose, help our Support teams across the globe and help Wise scale faster. You will also be closely working with our security team to respond to any incidents, help out with audits if it involves access management.
The Service Management team works with other internal teams to scale our internal systems, keep them secure and user friendly so that the rest of the company gets to move without obstacles.
- Access Management and authorisation with Okta and 3rd-party tools via out of the box and custom integrations
- IAM/IAG management
- Improve Wise process efficiency through building automation.
- Document your learnings and find areas to improve – create documentation about processes, participate in DR planning and exercises.
- Suggest improvements, modify existing configurations and, under guidance, update any of the internal tools.
- Train people in support roles to support internal tools.
- Working closely with Engineers, Developers and Product owners
- Design and implement security policies according to best practice
The experience you’ll need:
- Document and implement SaaS solutions based on best practice architecture
- Experience with: Okta, SSO, SAML or similar
- Worked in IT at least 5 years
- Independent performer with strong Ownership.
- Great communicator – inter-team projects are our bread and butter so you’ll need to coordinate with various stakeholders, ask the right questions and be ready to fill in where needed (project notes/plans, draft scripts, research, etc).
- Natural aptitude with technology – the more you know, the better, but more importantly you must love learning about tech, tools or services.
- Curiosity and a problem-solving mindset
Bonus skills / experience:
- You have experience with a programming language / scripting.
- SailPoint, Workato.
- Relevant IAM qualifications
Find out more about our benefits in our Tallinn office.
We’re people without borders — without judgement or prejudice, too. We want to work with the best people, no matter their background. So if you’re passionate about learning new things and keen to join our mission, you’ll fit right in.
Also, where and what you studied isn’t important to us. If you’ve got great experience, the right skills for the role and you’re great at articulating your thinking, we’d like to hear from you.
If you want to find out more about what it's like to work at Wise visit Wise.Jobs.
Keep up to date with life at Wise by following us on LinkedIn and Instagram.
Ready to apply?
Complete the eligibility checklist now and get started with your online application.
Sign up for job alerts
If you don’t see a role for you right now, sign up to our email job alerts, and you’ll be the first to know when a role becomes available.
How we work
At Wise, we work differently and we’re proud of it. Here you’ll have bucket loads of freedom, responsibility and autonomy. In practise, this means working in autonomous teams. Working this way helps us move at speed and achieve our mission faster.
Current banking systems don’t let us send, spend or receive money across borders easily. Or quickly. Or cheaply. So we’re building a new one. We’ve come a long way, but we’re only just getting started.
Compensation and stock
At Wise, all our employees have a share in our mission and the responsibility to make our product a success. Our team’s priority is to ensure our compensation packages are competitive, fair and transparent. Stock is one of the ways we share the value of our growth and is a key part of our compensation package. But how does stock work? Find out 👇
There are many ways in which you can progress at Wise, but we’re all encouraged to drive our own development and to grab the right opportunities. What you can accomplish here isn’t set by your job title or your previous experience. Read more about it from our employees 👇
Yes, you’ll get the usual stuff like a laptop, holidays and a salary but we don’t just want to sell you a list of benefits. We’d like to explain a bit more about why we offer what we do. Read on to find out more.
P.S. Our employees can also work remotely from anywhere for 90 days a year 🌎
Explore our Tallinn office
Don’t mind the cold winters, Tallinn is one of Europe’s best-kept secrets. It’s the perfect place to see what happens when old meets new.