We’re looking for a Senior Product Manager to join our growing Asia-Pacific Regional Expansion team working from our Singapore office.
This role is a unique opportunity to have an impact on Wise’s mission, and help save billions for underserved customers in South Asia and around the world.
- Wise has already pioneered new ways for people to transfer money across borders and currencies. Our customers can also manage their hard-earned money with the world’s first platform to offer true multi-currency banking. At this point, each month we help millions of customers send money around the world.
- In this role, you will be ultimately responsible for the Wise product team building products for our South Asian customers.
- The financial world for global people is broken – so as a product manager, your goal will be to build a 10x better experience for your customers. You’ll walk in the shoes of our customers and deeply understand the specific needs of our South Asian customers. This may be iterating on existing products, or launching new products from scratch.
This role will give you the opportunity to:
- Directly contribute to our mission to make money without borders the new normal in South Asia.
- Build world-class products with a world class product and engineering team: The role is a unique opportunity to build innovative, state-of-the-art solutions. It’s also an opportunity to work with some of the smartest product thinkers in the world.
- Make a real impact on people's lives – by building world-class products you will be able to make a change on real people and how they relate to international transfers – how they pay, hold and receive funds internationally – helping people to make the best use of their money across the region.
- Make autonomous decisions – we believe people are most empowered when they can act autonomously. So rather than telling you what to do, you’ll work with your team to create a vision of your own. Of course, you can always gather feedback from smart, curious people across Wise but you’ll have the freedom to make your own calls.
A couple of skills that might describe you as a PM:
- You’ve built products at scale – You’ve worked on a product with thousands or even millions of customers. You’re able to navigate the product and organisational complexity of a product at scale.
- You have experience living in, and working on products in South Asia.
- You’re hands on – You are able to operate at many levels of detail, you have a superpower as an individual contributor, whether it’s going deep on data analysis or design.
- You’re data-driven – You are able to self-serve with data, and use it to both identify opportunities and measure your impact. You can get the entire company behind you by telling stories with data.
- You have fresh ideas – You don’t accept the status quo, but are interested in solving problems in novel ways. You are able to communicate the impact of those ideas and formulate plans to implement them.
We’re people without borders — without judgment or prejudice, too. We want to work with the best people, no matter their background. So if you’re passionate about learning new things and keen to join our mission, you’ll fit right in.
Also, where and what you studied isn't important to us. If you’ve got great experience, the right skills for the role and you’re great at articulating your thinking, we’d like to hear from you.
And because we believe that diverse teams build better products, we’d especially love to hear from you if you’re from an under-represented demographic.
Ready to apply?
Complete the eligibility checklist now and get started with your online application.
Sign up for job alerts
If you don’t see a role for you right now, sign up to our email job alerts, and you’ll be the first to know when a role becomes available.
How we work
At Wise, we work differently and we’re proud of it. Here you’ll have bucket loads of freedom, responsibility and autonomy. In practise, this means working in autonomous teams. Working this way helps us move at speed and achieve our mission faster.
Current banking systems don’t let us send, spend or receive money across borders easily. Or quickly. Or cheaply. So we’re building a new one. We’ve come a long way, but we’re only just getting started.
Compensation and stock
At Wise, all our employees have a share in our mission and the responsibility to make our product a success. Our team’s priority is to ensure our compensation packages are competitive, fair and transparent. Stock is one of the ways we share the value of our growth and is a key part of our compensation package. But how does stock work? Find out 👇
There are many ways in which you can progress at Wise, but we’re all encouraged to drive our own development and to grab the right opportunities. What you can accomplish here isn’t set by your job title or your previous experience. Read more about it from our employees 👇
Yes, you’ll get the usual stuff like a laptop, holidays and a salary but we don’t just want to sell you a list of benefits. We’d like to explain a bit more about why we offer what we do. Read on to find out more.
P.S. Our employees can also work remotely from anywhere for 90 days a year 🌎
Explore our Singapore office
Wise is located in Paya Lebar — a bustling intersection between the colourful historic neighbourhoods of Geylang and Joo Chiat.