We’re looking for a dedicated AML Reporting Specialist (Bahasa Indonesia) to join our growing financial crime fighting team in Singapore. This role is a unique opportunity to have an impact on Wise’s mission and grow as a specialist in the field of anti-money laundering and financial crime. Your mission is to protect customers and Wise by reporting suspicious activity.
We are looking for individuals who are passionate about the detection and prevention of Financial Crime, dedicated in helping create a world class team, and keen to work in a fast paced and rapid growth environment.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Summarise investigation findings and analyse payment activity and payment patterns
- Preparing and submitting suspicious activity reports to financial intelligence units in the APAC region
- Independently research and resolve issues
- Establish and maintain effective professional working relationships at all levels of the organization
- Other ad hoc duties that are related to the position or department
What do you need to have?
- You’re eligible to work in Singapore (please note that we will not be able to sponsor Visas for this role).
- Your verbal and written English and Bahasa Indonesia skills are excellent. Additional Asian languages (such as Japanese) are a plus.
- You have exceptional logical thinking. You are naturally able to interpret data and draw logical conclusions.
- You’re able to articulate and justify your decisions. You are confident and comfortable making independent judgement calls.
- Have strong attention to detail and sense of ownership
- Good organisational and time management skills.
- You have a Bachelor’s degree.
- Previous experience in AML, fraud, law enforcement or investigating suspicious activity will be beneficial.
PS! If you’re interested in the position, please apply by submitting your CV and cover letter in English.
Salary starts at 4,750 per month depending on skills, experience, and qualifications.
Expected Start Date: Sep 2023
In your cover letter please provide answers to the following questions:
- Why is this position appealing for you?
- What would you bring to the team?
Please note that an application without a cover letter will not be considered.
We’re people without borders — without judgement or prejudice, too. We want to work with the best people, no matter their background. So if you’re passionate about learning new things and keen to join our mission, you’ll fit right in.
Also, where and what you studied isn’t important to us. If you’ve got great experience, the right skills for the role and you’re great at articulating your thinking, we’d like to hear from you.
If you want to find out more about what it’s like to work at Wise visit Wise.Jobs.
Keep up to date with life at Wise by following us on LinkedIn and Instagram.
Ready to apply?
Complete the eligibility checklist now and get started with your online application.
Sign up for job alerts
If you don’t see a role for you right now, sign up to our email job alerts, and you’ll be the first to know when a role becomes available.
How we work
At Wise, we work differently and we’re proud of it. Here you’ll have bucket loads of freedom, responsibility and autonomy. In practise, this means working in autonomous teams. Working this way helps us move at speed and achieve our mission faster.
Current banking systems don’t let us send, spend or receive money across borders easily. Or quickly. Or cheaply. So we’re building a new one. We’ve come a long way, but we’re only just getting started.
Compensation and stock
At Wise, all our employees have a share in our mission and the responsibility to make our product a success. Our team’s priority is to ensure our compensation packages are competitive, fair and transparent. Stock is one of the ways we share the value of our growth and is a key part of our compensation package. But how does stock work? Find out 👇
There are many ways in which you can progress at Wise, but we’re all encouraged to drive our own development and to grab the right opportunities. What you can accomplish here isn’t set by your job title or your previous experience. Read more about it from our employees 👇
Yes, you’ll get the usual stuff like a laptop, holidays and a salary but we don’t just want to sell you a list of benefits. We’d like to explain a bit more about why we offer what we do. Read on to find out more.
P.S. Our employees can also work remotely from anywhere for 90 days a year 🌎
Explore our Singapore office
Wise is located in Paya Lebar — a bustling intersection between the colourful historic neighbourhoods of Geylang and Joo Chiat.