Our Card Dispute and Chargeback team is one of the frontiers of the exciting Wise world, helping our customers recover the cost of their problematic transactions, making sure we stay compliant with the card scheme and the relevant regulations, and pushing our partners to excel with us.
Our aim is to constantly improve our disputes and chargeback operations, supporting Wise mission while offering the best possible experience to our customers. We also work in close collaboration with our Card Fraud Team and our Dispute and Chargeback Team from the merchant side of Wise, helping each other to navigate at best in the domain, and keeping our customers constantly in mind.
Our Card Dispute and Chargeback team is spread across our Tampa, Austin, Budapest and Tallinn offices, and we are now looking for a new agent in Tallinn to bring their impact to our mission.
What you’ll get to do:
- Deep dive into customers’ disputes and take appropriate actions.
- Process card chargebacks and provide required information to our partners and the card scheme.
- Learn and understand the relevant regulations and guidelines.
- Provide world class support to our customers via email and phone, if needed, in order to solve a dispute.
- Work with our dedicated developers to identify and support improvements.
- Report when appropriate to partners, card schemes and authorities.
What we’re looking for:
- Previous experience with disputes or compliance.
- Some experience being part of a driven high performing team.
- Punctuality, independence and proactivity.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Tolerance for routine but also an ability to keep up with the fast changes in the card payments industry.
- Some experience handling independent parts or entire projects.
- Fluency in English is a must.
It would be nice if you have:
- Experience working within a cross-office team.
- Experience within card issuing, acquiring institutions or merchants (in Wise included).
- Some experience working with regulatory or product compliance.
What do we offer:
- Starting salary: 2000 EUR
- Company Restricted Stock Units
- Numerous great benefits in our Tallinn office
- Flexible working – whether it’s working from home, school plays or life admin we get that flexibility is essential and you’re trusted to do the right thing and be responsible
- Paid annual holiday, sick days, parental leave and other leave opportunities
- 6 weeks of paid sabbatical after 4 years at Wise on top of annual leave
If you’re interested in the position, please apply by submitting your CV and Cover Letter.
Please note that we don’t provide relocation support for this position.
We’re people without borders — without judgement or prejudice, too. We want to work with the best people, no matter their background. So if you’re passionate about learning new things and keen to join our mission, you’ll fit right in.
Also, where and what you studied isn’t important to us. If you’ve got great experience, the right skills for the role and you’re great at articulating your thinking, we’d like to hear from you.
If you want to find out more about what it’s like to work at Wise visit Wise.Jobs.
Keep up to date with life at Wise by following us on LinkedIn and Instagram.
Ready to apply?
Complete the eligibility checklist now and get started with your online application.
Sign up for job alerts
If you don’t see a role for you right now, sign up to our email job alerts, and you’ll be the first to know when a role becomes available.
How we work
At Wise, we work differently and we’re proud of it. Here you’ll have bucket loads of freedom, responsibility and autonomy. In practise, this means working in autonomous teams. Working this way helps us move at speed and achieve our mission faster.
Current banking systems don’t let us send, spend or receive money across borders easily. Or quickly. Or cheaply. So we’re building a new one. We’ve come a long way, but we’re only just getting started.
Compensation and stock
At Wise, all our employees have a share in our mission and the responsibility to make our product a success. Our team’s priority is to ensure our compensation packages are competitive, fair and transparent. Stock is one of the ways we share the value of our growth and is a key part of our compensation package. But how does stock work? Find out 👇
There are many ways in which you can progress at Wise, but we’re all encouraged to drive our own development and to grab the right opportunities. What you can accomplish here isn’t set by your job title or your previous experience. Read more about it from our employees 👇
Yes, you’ll get the usual stuff like a laptop, holidays and a salary but we don’t just want to sell you a list of benefits. We’d like to explain a bit more about why we offer what we do. Read on to find out more.
P.S. Our employees can also work remotely from anywhere for 90 days a year 🌎
Explore our Tallinn office
Don’t mind the cold winters, Tallinn is one of Europe’s best-kept secrets. It’s the perfect place to see what happens when old meets new.