Wise has already pioneered new ways for people to transfer money across borders and currencies. Our customers can manage their money with the world’s first platform to offer true multi-currency banking and we’re on a mission: to make money without borders the new normal. We’ve got 16 million customers across the globe and we’re growing. Fast.
And it’s not just our business that’s growing fast, our team is growing too!
We’re looking for a passionate English-speaking Customer Support Associate to join our team in Tallinn. You’ll play the key role in helping our customers have a great experience with Wise, as the link between our customers and internal teams.
We work differently and we’re proud of it! At Wise you’ll have the opportunity to grow your skill set and work across our entire business to make a real impact on real customers all around the world.
Here’s how you’ll be contributing to the Customer Support team:
- Help customers have the best experience possible with our product working across email and phone
- Be flexible! You’ll be covering variety of shifts – we work when our customers need us the most including early mornings, day times, afternoons, late evenings, weekends and public holidays as per business demand
- Go above and beyond the call of duty: solve problems working together with other teams
- Grow through mentoring and working with other teams, developing your skills and figuring out how to have an impact on our customers
- You’re located already in Tallinn, Estonia
- You’re eligible to work in Estonia, we don’t provide relocation nor visa support for this role
- You’re ready to work full time, this is not a part-time job opportunity
- Your verbal and written English skills are excellent
- You’re flexible and adaptable, open to working days, evenings and weekend shifts
- You’re cool under pressure taking charge in challenging situations and keeping your composure if things get tense
- You’re able to work in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment
- You’re a team-player and understand that having a great working culture is everyone’s responsibility, so you treat everyone with respect, you always give a helping hand, and you let our values guide you
- You love learning new things and challenging ideas, not people.
PS! If you’re interested in the position, please apply by submitting your CV in English, and answering the application questions in your own words and thoughts. Please note that application documents in other languages won’t be accepted.
What do we offer:
- Starting salary: 1675 EUR gross / per month
- Company Restricted Stock Units
- Numerous great benefits in our Tallinn office
We’re committed to supporting Ukrainian refugees applying for this position. If you’ve had to relocate and are looking for a new job, don’t hesitate to apply.
We’re people without borders — without judgement or prejudice, too. We believe teams are strongest when they are diverse, equitable and inclusive. We’re proud to have a truly international team, and we celebrate our differences.
Every Wiser should feel that they can be themselves at work. Inclusive teams help us live our values and make sure every Wiser feels respected, empowered to share their contributions towards mission zero and able to progress in their careers.
Having diverse teams that reflect our diverse customer base helps us build a better product. We can be more creative and empathetic to our customer’s needs and life experiences and makes sure we leave no-one behind on our journey to mission-zero.
If you want to find out more about what it’s like to work at Wise visit Wise.Jobs.
How we work
At Wise, we work differently and we’re proud of it. Here you’ll have bucket loads of freedom, responsibility and autonomy. In practise, this means working in autonomous teams. Working this way helps us move at speed and achieve our mission faster.
Current banking systems don’t let us send, spend or receive money across borders easily. Or quickly. Or cheaply. So we’re building a new one. We’ve come a long way, but we’re only just getting started.
Compensation and stock
At Wise, all our employees have a share in our mission and the responsibility to make our product a success. Our team’s priority is to ensure our compensation packages are competitive, fair and transparent. Stock is one of the ways we share the value of our growth and is a key part of our compensation package. But how does stock work? Find out 👇
There are many ways in which you can progress at Wise, but we’re all encouraged to drive our own development and to grab the right opportunities. What you can accomplish here isn’t set by your job title or your previous experience. Read more about it from our employees 👇
Yes, you’ll get the usual stuff like a laptop, holidays and a salary but we don’t just want to sell you a list of benefits. We’d like to explain a bit more about why we offer what we do. Read on to find out more.