Senior UX Researcher (Contract)
Duration: 12 weeks
Compensation: R$119 – R$166/HR
We’re looking for a Senior UX Researcher for a 12-week contract, starting mid- September.
The researcher will work with the product team in Brazil, which happens to be one of our fastest growing markets and one where we still have much to learn. You will be focusing on two pieces of work; the first is to optimize the experience of the product for our customers and non customers by improving its usability, and the second is to uncover unmet needs that exist for our target audiences in Brazil. This is an exciting and unique opportunity to have an impact on the product in Brazil and on Wise’s mission.
What you’ll be doing
- Taking responsibility for planning, execution and delivery of research, applying the appropriate research methods to answer the teams’ highest priority questions
- Working closely with our product manager, product marketing manager and analyst to iterate designs based on research findings
- Widely communicating research findings to various stakeholder audiences
- Documenting the research conducted to a high standard
- You have experience leading mixed-method, evaluative research studies and are comfortable independently initiating, running and communicating research
- You care about ensuring your cross-functional team delivers meaningful solutions to customers
- You’re a fantastic communicator and have top-notch presentation skills, especially when it comes to sharing impactful insights
- You are able to guide the team on how to action your rich insights and work closely with designers to ideate based on findings
- You’re able to work autonomously, as well as collaboratively with your cross-functional partners (product, data, engineering).
- You might have worked in the fin tech space before or have a background in finance
- You’ll be able to visit the Sao Paulo office 1-2 days per week
Subject to a 3-week background check process after agreeing the contract.
This role will give you the opportunity to:
- Make an Impact – You’ll help to identify and automate manual processes that complicate our customers’ lives, while increasing the efficiency of the whole operations organization, driving us towards Mission Zero! 🚀
- Challenge Yourself – You’ll be working with teams that face big challenges. You get the chance to question the norm and drive to make things happen instead of wondering why things happened. Through that you can learn more about yourself and what you are capable of when given the right tools and mentoring! 💪
- Inspire Teams – You’ll fuel this revolution with your ideas, knowledge, self-starter attitude, and customer insight, which you’ll use to work with product development engineers and other operational teams to help solve our customer’s problems! 💫
- Work Globally – You’ll work closely with internal and external partners and help to figure out ways to make our customers’ lives better. We’re 3500+ Wisers with 90+ nationalities located in offices from Tampa to Tokyo, and much like our product, we operate without borders across teams and locations. We get it done! 🌎
We’re people without borders — without judgement or prejudice, too. We want to work with the best people, no matter their background. So if you’re passionate about learning new things and keen to join our mission, you’ll fit right in.
And because we believe that diverse teams build better products, we’d especially love to hear from you if you’re from an under-represented demographic. 💙
We’re people without borders — without judgement or prejudice, too. We believe teams are strongest when they are diverse, equitable and inclusive. We’re proud to have a truly international team, and we celebrate our differences.
Every Wiser should feel that they can be themselves at work. Inclusive teams help us live our values and make sure every Wiser feels respected, empowered to share their contributions towards mission zero and able to progress in their careers.
Having diverse teams that reflect our diverse customer base helps us build a better product. We can be more creative and empathetic to our customer’s needs and life experiences and makes sure we leave no-one behind on our journey to mission-zero.
If you want to find out more about what it’s like to work at Wise visit Wise.Jobs.
How we work
At Wise, we work differently and we’re proud of it. Here you’ll have bucket loads of freedom, responsibility and autonomy. In practise, this means working in autonomous teams. Working this way helps us move at speed and achieve our mission faster.
Current banking systems don’t let us send, spend or receive money across borders easily. Or quickly. Or cheaply. So we’re building a new one. We’ve come a long way, but we’re only just getting started.
Compensation and stock
At Wise, all our employees have a share in our mission and the responsibility to make our product a success. Our team’s priority is to ensure our compensation packages are competitive, fair and transparent. Stock is one of the ways we share the value of our growth and is a key part of our compensation package. But how does stock work? Find out 👇
There are many ways in which you can progress at Wise, but we’re all encouraged to drive our own development and to grab the right opportunities. What you can accomplish here isn’t set by your job title or your previous experience. Read more about it from our employees 👇
Yes, you’ll get the usual stuff like a laptop, holidays and a salary but we don’t just want to sell you a list of benefits. We’d like to explain a bit more about why we offer what we do. Read on to find out more.