We’re looking for a Card Fraud Agent to join our growing team in Kuala Lumpur . This role is a unique opportunity to have an impact on Wise’s mission, prevent fraud, help our customers, and improve our product. You personally can help us get closer to the mission!
We encourage people who fall outside of this range to apply if you feel you are the right fit for this role.
Here’s how you’ll be contributing to the Card Fraud team:
- Handle suspicious transactions alerts and take appropriate actions, following internal and external guidelines.
- Facilitate card chargebacks.
- Provide world class support to our customers via email and phone, if needed, in order to solve a dispute.
- Collaborate with the different functions within the team, to identify actionable areas for improvement and support our overall mission.
- Report when appropriate to partners, card schemes and authorities.
- Your verbal and written English skills are excellent. If you speak other languages then that’s a bonus!
- You have strong attention to detail, punctuality, and are comfortable taking initiatives.
- You have some experience being part of a driven high performing team.
- You are good with routine but can also adapt and keep up with fast changes.
- You are able to work independently but also know how important good team-work is.
- You can make decisions in critical situations and have the ability to multitask.
- You’re flexible to work in shifts that include evenings, weekends and public holidays
- Previous work experience in fraud is a plus, but not a must
- You’re eligible to work in our Kuala Lumpur office.
If you’re interested in the position, please apply by submitting your CV and cover letter by 4th September 2023. In your cover letter, kindly answer the following questions;
- What drives you to a role in the card fraud domain?
- How are you hoping to bring an impact in this role?
- Flexible working – whether it’s working from home, school plays or life admin we get that flexibility is essential and you’re trusted to do the right thing and be responsible
- Stock options in a profitable company
- Paid annual holiday, sick days, parental leave and other leave opportunities
- 6 weeks of paid sabbatical after 4 years at TransferWise on top of annual leave
We’re people without borders — without judgement or prejudice, too. We believe teams are strongest when they are diverse, equitable and inclusive. We’re proud to have a truly international team, and we celebrate our differences.
Every Wiser should feel that they can be themselves at work. Inclusive teams help us live our values and make sure every Wiser feels respected, empowered to share their contributions towards mission zero and able to progress in their careers.
Having diverse teams that reflect our diverse customer base helps us build a better product. We can be more creative and empathetic to our customer’s needs and life experiences and makes sure we leave no-one behind on our journey to mission-zero.
If you want to find out more about what it’s like to work at Wise visit Wise.Jobs.
How we work
At Wise, we work differently and we’re proud of it. Here you’ll have bucket loads of freedom, responsibility and autonomy. In practise, this means working in autonomous teams. Working this way helps us move at speed and achieve our mission faster.
Current banking systems don’t let us send, spend or receive money across borders easily. Or quickly. Or cheaply. So we’re building a new one. We’ve come a long way, but we’re only just getting started.
Compensation and stock
At Wise, all our employees have a share in our mission and the responsibility to make our product a success. Our team’s priority is to ensure our compensation packages are competitive, fair and transparent. Stock is one of the ways we share the value of our growth and is a key part of our compensation package. But how does stock work? Find out 👇
There are many ways in which you can progress at Wise, but we’re all encouraged to drive our own development and to grab the right opportunities. What you can accomplish here isn’t set by your job title or your previous experience. Read more about it from our employees 👇
Yes, you’ll get the usual stuff like a laptop, holidays and a salary but we don’t just want to sell you a list of benefits. We’d like to explain a bit more about why we offer what we do. Read on to find out more.