We’re looking for a Senior Product Manager to join our growing Servicing Platform Product Team in Budapest. This role is a unique opportunity to have an impact on Wise’s mission, grow as a product person and through building the future of Wise, empower millions more people with instant, borderless money.
At Wise, we are fully devoted to our Mission: Money without borders. Instant, convenient, and eventually free. And we know that we can only get there if we are investing strategically to be able to expand fast and grow further. That is why we’ve started our work on a new Servicing Platform. This is a strategic investment for us to significantly reduce the time for other teams to go to market while delivering an amazing quality of service and a great customer experience.
From one angle, the Servicing Platform will act like the “brain” of Wise: A place where all customer data is collected, processed and routed. A brain which knows it all – with power to make every single Wise interaction better. From another angle, it’s also a gateway for our teams with which we will create future products for millions of customers!
How you’ll be contributing
You will be responsible for and implementing the product’s vision, strategy, and roadmap. Servicing Platform provides scalable and reliable risk assessments covering Financial Crime, KYC and others, to Wise. Our Servicing Interface is the point of entry for our users, internal to Wise. It is an abstraction layer between internal systems, aimed at simplifying and thereby increasing adoption and delivery speed for the teams. The fine tuning of the interface (the point of integration) means we increase the overall performance, which improves the overall experience for our Customers.
How you’ll achieve this
- Working closely with engineering, and business teams to identify and prioritise key features, enhancements, and improvements
- Managing the end-to-end product development lifecycle, from ideation to launch, including requirements gathering, research, design, development, testing, experimentation and deployment
- Tracking and reporting on key performance metrics and as the primary point of contact collaborate with stakeholders and cross-functional teams to ensure alignment and that Platform’s Interface is meeting their needs
- Having deep empathy and developing a clear understanding of our customers’ needs and pain points and use that knowledge to inform product development decisions
- Staying up-to-date on industry trends and best practices and leverage that knowledge to inform our product roadmap
- By building a clear understanding of API management, hosting and integration best practices, you’ll be supporting internal products to integrate efficiently, including working with the product and engineering to identify and prioritise the requirements and solve for the pain points across different but relatable use cases
- Understanding data privacy and security risks especially related to Financial Crime/KYC, and being able to work with our information security team to ensure that Platform is compliant with relevant regulations and industry standards
This role will give you the opportunity to
- Choose your path to impact – we believe people are most empowered when they can act autonomously. So rather than telling you what to do, you’ll work with your team to create a vision of your own. Of course, you can always gather feedback from smart, curious people across Wise but you’ll have the freedom to make your own calls
- Grow as a product person and a leader – Grow and inspire your team to join our mission
- Get amazing exposure to the full breadth and depth of our internal product finance systems while working with a group of amazing and dedicated product managers, engineers, analysts, and operations.
- Work with a modern microservices system with key parts written in-house, which allows to move fast and build controls and experiences that are above industry standards and push the boundaries of what is possible
- Be part of our mission to make money without borders the new normal
A bit about you
- You are a seasoned Product Manager with experience managing end-to-end product development lifecycles from scoping to delivery and post production support.
- You’re hands on, and you’d do everything needed to make the team and the product successful. You get it done by thinking strategically and executing tactically.
- You are familiar with APIs, event driven systems, high volume and velocity requests, and related technologies
- You have experience with agile development methodologies and tools
- You have the ability to work effectively with and unblock cross-functional teams of product, engineers, analysts, etc.
- You prioritise based on impact and can manage multiple projects simultaneously. You can direct conversations around what’s important and what can wait, channelling this into the team’s roadmap.
- You’re data-driven – You can pick up the signal from the noise. You are comfortable to dig deep into data, explore and make product decisions based on insights and your quantitative skills
- Previous background in Computer Science / Engineering / Data Analytics
- Previous work experience in Financial Services / FinTechs, especially KYC or FinCrime or a related field
- In-depth knowledge of API technologies, including RESTful APIs, GraphQL, and SOAP, and their applications in fintech and financial services
- Base salary: HUF 1,400,000 – HUF 1,980,000 gross / monthly base (based on experience & interview outcomes)
- Restricted Stock Units (RSUs): https://www.wise.jobs/what-we-do/our-offer/
- Budapest office perks: https://www.wise.jobs/2020/07/02/benefits-in-our-budapest-office/
We’re people without borders — without judgement or prejudice, too. We believe teams are strongest when they are diverse, equitable and inclusive. We’re proud to have a truly international team, and we celebrate our differences.
Every Wiser should feel that they can be themselves at work. Inclusive teams help us live our values and make sure every Wiser feels respected, empowered to share their contributions towards mission zero and able to progress in their careers.
Having diverse teams that reflect our diverse customer base helps us build a better product. We can be more creative and empathetic to our customer’s needs and life experiences and makes sure we leave no-one behind on our journey to mission-zero.
If you want to find out more about what it’s like to work at Wise visit Wise.Jobs.
How we work
At Wise, we work differently and we’re proud of it. Here you’ll have bucket loads of freedom, responsibility and autonomy. In practise, this means working in autonomous teams. Working this way helps us move at speed and achieve our mission faster.
Current banking systems don’t let us send, spend or receive money across borders easily. Or quickly. Or cheaply. So we’re building a new one. We’ve come a long way, but we’re only just getting started.
Compensation and stock
At Wise, all our employees have a share in our mission and the responsibility to make our product a success. Our team’s priority is to ensure our compensation packages are competitive, fair and transparent. Stock is one of the ways we share the value of our growth and is a key part of our compensation package. But how does stock work? Find out 👇
There are many ways in which you can progress at Wise, but we’re all encouraged to drive our own development and to grab the right opportunities. What you can accomplish here isn’t set by your job title or your previous experience. Read more about it from our employees 👇
Yes, you’ll get the usual stuff like a laptop, holidays and a salary but we don’t just want to sell you a list of benefits. We’d like to explain a bit more about why we offer what we do. Read on to find out more.