We’re looking for a Global Workforce Management Lead to help our teams deliver an experience that helps customers onboard with less time, scales globally with our growth and helps us decrease our costs towards zero. This role is based in Europe, we’re looking for a person to join us either in Budapest or Tallinn.
Here’s how you’ll be contributing to the WFM team:
- Help our teams deliver a Customer Onboarding experience that helps our customers, scales globally with our growth and helps us drop our costs towards zero
- Partner with our Area leads of Customer Support, analyst team, and other operational teams to build a globally scalable model that aligns the product approach with considerations of location and language strategy, talent planning, hiring capacity, outsourcing opportunities, specialisation and cost modelling
- Move metrics including, SLA, case processed time, average handling time, volume, occupancy, QC, and % automated
- Lead, grow, and develop your team of Workforce Planners and Analysts to ultimately create a full-stack WFM function
- Be a part of our Customer Support leadership team, creating a strong operational culture, developing world class WFM team and leading hiring
This role will give you an opportunity to:
- Solve a truly global challenge – our rapid growth rate, global customer base and the inherent complexity of moving money makes growing our support model a truly unique challenge right at the heart of our mission
- Build and lead our global WFM team – you have the opportunity to strengthen, grow and coach the team across our locations
- Be a global WFM leader – as a part of our Customer Support leadership team you’ll be helping us evolve how we run CS operations, how we develop our people and how we scale globally
A bit about you:
- You’re placed in Budapest, Hungary or willing to relocate here, we offer relocation and visa support for this role.
- Your verbal and written English skills are excellent
- You’re experienced. You have at least 5-years of experience as a people lead and at least 3-years of experience working in a Workforce Management team.
- You have a strong understanding of the WFM life cycle including forecasting, capacity planning, scheduling and real time management.
- You’re passionate about leading people, building teams, and making a difference for people in your work. These aren’t just lines on a job description, you genuinely enjoy what you do!
- You’ve worked internationally, cross-team, or cross-geo before, so you’ll quickly pick up on how best to communicate effectively across different cultures and time zones.
- You’re strategic. You think strategically and translate strategy into operational plans and business results.
- You’re tactical and data driven. You analyse and identify trends and blockers and take appropriate action. You have exceptional analytical skills and you’re comfortable working with large amounts of data. You’re good at presenting findings and have experience in establishing and tracking metrics.
- You’ve worked with BI tools before like Looker etc. and your Excel/Spreadsheets skills are advanced! SQL and Python skills are a plus.
- You welcome an open feedback culture, happy both giving and receiving feedback to or from anyone in the organisation
- You place customers first. You make no compromise on this.
- You get it done. You have track record of identifying and resolving issues independently, taking initiative even under unfamiliar or ambiguous circumstances
- You understand operations. You have experience of working with operational teams (ideally CS or any other Operations team in a financial company), and how to work with people and processes as well as products
What do we offer:
We offer relocation support for this role
If you’re interested in the position, please apply by submitting your CV and Cover Letter. Please also answer the application questions.
We’re people without borders — without judgement or prejudice, too. We believe teams are strongest when they are diverse, equitable and inclusive. We’re proud to have a truly international team, and we celebrate our differences.
Every Wiser should feel that they can be themselves at work. Inclusive teams help us live our values and make sure every Wiser feels respected, empowered to share their contributions towards mission zero and able to progress in their careers.
Having diverse teams that reflect our diverse customer base helps us build a better product. We can be more creative and empathetic to our customer’s needs and life experiences and makes sure we leave no-one behind on our journey to mission-zero.
If you want to find out more about what it’s like to work at Wise visit Wise.Jobs.
How we work
At Wise, we work differently and we’re proud of it. Here you’ll have bucket loads of freedom, responsibility and autonomy. In practise, this means working in autonomous teams. Working this way helps us move at speed and achieve our mission faster.
Current banking systems don’t let us send, spend or receive money across borders easily. Or quickly. Or cheaply. So we’re building a new one. We’ve come a long way, but we’re only just getting started.
Compensation and stock
At Wise, all our employees have a share in our mission and the responsibility to make our product a success. Our team’s priority is to ensure our compensation packages are competitive, fair and transparent. Stock is one of the ways we share the value of our growth and is a key part of our compensation package. But how does stock work? Find out 👇
There are many ways in which you can progress at Wise, but we’re all encouraged to drive our own development and to grab the right opportunities. What you can accomplish here isn’t set by your job title or your previous experience. Read more about it from our employees 👇
Yes, you’ll get the usual stuff like a laptop, holidays and a salary but we don’t just want to sell you a list of benefits. We’d like to explain a bit more about why we offer what we do. Read on to find out more.