As a support engineer in the Integration Success team, you’ll be part of a global team whose main focus is ensuring that Wise Platform partners’ technical solutions are supported throughout their API integration lifecycle; you’ll be directly supporting partners’ tech teams in maintaining and developing their solutions; empowering our delivery teams in providing high-quality and robust solutions; investing in proactive observability and incident response tooling; and committing to ensuring a flawless API integration experience, for enterprise partners and public API users alike.
- Develop a deep expertise in Wise Platform’s API capabilities and understand how our partners utilise them.
- Offer technical support to engineers from companies and partners who are in the process of integrating with the Wise Public API.
- Prioritise a “partner-first” approach in everything we do and constantly ask ourselves, “How can we assist their tech teams in finding their own solutions?”
- Provide technical support to teams at all stages of their Wise Platform API implementation journey.
- Take charge of the incident response lifecycle to minimise friction for our partners and hold our teams accountable for follow-up actions.
- Collaborate closely with product engineering teams and offer valuable API partner and user context to drive the best possible solutions.
How We Picture You
- You’re a strong communicator who can articulate complex technical concepts to a non-technical audience.
- You’re passionate about bridging the gaps between the product, the tech, the solution, and the partners using it.
- You’re able to prioritise and define the scope of your responsibilities, set expectations with stakeholders, and focus on response and resolution for partners.
- You’re confident in reading and maintaining API documentation, testing and debugging REST APIs, interpreting logs, and querying databases. Postman and curl are a part of your toolbox. We’re not looking for a developer, but you’ve got a strong technical knowledge across a few disciplines – particularly with REST APIs.
- You are willing to travel internationally, to work and learn with product engineering, implementation delivery, customer support, and operations teams across the world.
- You are humble and work well in a team with a diverse group of people from all over the globe and in different time zones.
What do we offer:
- Flexible working – whether it’s working from home, school plays or life admin we get that flexibility is essential and you’re trusted to do the right thing and be responsible
- Paid annual holiday, sick days, parental leave and other leave opportunities
- 6 weeks of paid sabbatical after 4 years at Wise on top of annual leave
We’re people without borders — without judgement or prejudice, too. We believe teams are strongest when they are diverse, equitable and inclusive. We’re proud to have a truly international team, and we celebrate our differences.
Every Wiser should feel that they can be themselves at work. Inclusive teams help us live our values and make sure every Wiser feels respected, empowered to share their contributions towards mission zero and able to progress in their careers.
Having diverse teams that reflect our diverse customer base helps us build a better product. We can be more creative and empathetic to our customer’s needs and life experiences and makes sure we leave no-one behind on our journey to mission-zero.
If you want to find out more about what it’s like to work at Wise visit Wise.Jobs.
How we work
At Wise, we work differently and we’re proud of it. Here you’ll have bucket loads of freedom, responsibility and autonomy. In practise, this means working in autonomous teams. Working this way helps us move at speed and achieve our mission faster.
Current banking systems don’t let us send, spend or receive money across borders easily. Or quickly. Or cheaply. So we’re building a new one. We’ve come a long way, but we’re only just getting started.
Compensation and stock
At Wise, all our employees have a share in our mission and the responsibility to make our product a success. Our team’s priority is to ensure our compensation packages are competitive, fair and transparent. Stock is one of the ways we share the value of our growth and is a key part of our compensation package. But how does stock work? Find out 👇
There are many ways in which you can progress at Wise, but we’re all encouraged to drive our own development and to grab the right opportunities. What you can accomplish here isn’t set by your job title or your previous experience. Read more about it from our employees 👇
Yes, you’ll get the usual stuff like a laptop, holidays and a salary but we don’t just want to sell you a list of benefits. We’d like to explain a bit more about why we offer what we do. Read on to find out more.