We’re looking for a talented HRIS Specialist to join our growing People Team based in Singapore. This role sits within our People Technology team and will be instrumental in helping us to manage and optimise our HRIS system, Workday. This dynamic and varied role manages the performance and maintenance of our HR systems whilst driving efficiencies around processes and solutions.
We are looking for a systems specialist from a HR background who will be responsible for the day to day operational support for Workday from a functional perspective, which includes responding to tickets raised from across the People team. We want someone who is passionate about providing great service and is able to think holistically across the HR functions.
Wise has already pioneered new ways for people to transfer money across borders and currencies. Our customers can also manage their hard-earned money with the world’s first platform to offer true multi-currency banking. We’re 5,400+ Wisers strong, with over 70 nationalities working in 25+ locations around the globe!
This is a unique opportunity to join Europe’s most valuable fintech company at a pivotal time in evolving our global People technology, automation and data capability. Keeping a customer first mindset, you’ll be working closely with our HRIS Manager in building, designing, delivering and maintaining Workday and all other People Systems across Wise.
- Partner with stakeholders to identify development areas and provide technical solutions utilising People systems and technology (primarily Workday)
- Provide support for HR System upgrades and enhancements to include prioritization, functional design, documentation, testing, training, implementation and support model design.
- Review business processes to ensure system features are being fully utilized and identify Workday features that may improve efficiency
- Build and maintain Workday functionality, including any new developments or modules
- Support other tools like Absorb, Peakon, SmartRecruiters
- Building basic and advanced custom reports and extracting data requests
- Help, advise and train the People team and Wise leads (managers) on using HRIS and best practice
- Provide an excellent customer experience by troubleshooting complex problems and investigating and resolving errors quickly and efficiently
- Monitor, review and optimise HR processes (online and offline).
- Consult with functional leaders and SMEs in HR to design, develop, and implement technology solutions that increase operational efficiency, maintain compliance, and positively impact customer experience for HR, candidates, employees, managers and business leaders.
- Collect, document and maintain security requirements and policies for user level access to HR applications.
- Manage support queries from employees and HR via our ticketing system
A bit about you:
- You’re a Singaporean Citizen or Permanent Resident of Singapore
- You’ve got a strong background and experience in HRIS (Workday) configuration and administration of Core HCM, Security and another module (Time Tracking preferred, Absence, Compensation)
- Experience of other HR tools like Peakon, Absorb Learning, recruiting tools
- You’ve worked in an HR function within a global company of 2000+ people
- You’ve played a role in an HRIS implementation
- You get a thrill from turning a business need or process into a technical requirement
- Experience with artificial intelligence (AI), machine learning (ML) or large language models (LLM) is a huge plus
- You’re Analytically minded, a data and spreadsheets whiz who loves to solve problems and has the ability to use data to inform decision
- You can thrive in a fast paced and constantly evolving environment, able to flex your approach as needed and manage a busy, varied workload
- You’re an exceptional communicator and great at building relationships across teams, with a key focus on building stakeholder relationships
- Comfortable processing large, critical data sets with a high level of accuracy.
- Project management capability and personal organisation skills, in particular, delivering against projected timelines.
- Excellent communicator both written and verbal with ability to translate technical information to simple language and influence stakeholders at all levels of the business
- Focus on security and confidentiality.
- Can spot opportunities, curious about data insights and proactively seeking insight and answers.
- Use critical thinking to create innovative solutions.
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced, diverse and creative environment.
- Proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint.
What do we offer:
- Salary range: 5400 – 6000 SGD / monthly
- Company Restricted Stock Units
- Numerous great benefits in our Singapore office
- Flexible working – whether it’s working from home, school plays or life admin we get that flexibility is essential and you’re trusted to do the right thing and be responsible
- Paid annual holiday, sick days, parental leave and other leave opportunities
- 6 weeks of paid sabbatical after 4 years at Wise on top of annual leave
We’re people without borders — without judgement or prejudice, too. We believe teams are strongest when they are diverse, equitable and inclusive. We’re proud to have a truly international team, and we celebrate our differences.
Every Wiser should feel that they can be themselves at work. Inclusive teams help us live our values and make sure every Wiser feels respected, empowered to share their contributions towards mission zero and able to progress in their careers.
Having diverse teams that reflect our diverse customer base helps us build a better product. We can be more creative and empathetic to our customer’s needs and life experiences and makes sure we leave no-one behind on our journey to mission-zero.
If you want to find out more about what it’s like to work at Wise visit Wise.Jobs.
How we work
At Wise, we work differently and we’re proud of it. Here you’ll have bucket loads of freedom, responsibility and autonomy. In practise, this means working in autonomous teams. Working this way helps us move at speed and achieve our mission faster.
Current banking systems don’t let us send, spend or receive money across borders easily. Or quickly. Or cheaply. So we’re building a new one. We’ve come a long way, but we’re only just getting started.
Compensation and stock
At Wise, all our employees have a share in our mission and the responsibility to make our product a success. Our team’s priority is to ensure our compensation packages are competitive, fair and transparent. Stock is one of the ways we share the value of our growth and is a key part of our compensation package. But how does stock work? Find out 👇
There are many ways in which you can progress at Wise, but we’re all encouraged to drive our own development and to grab the right opportunities. What you can accomplish here isn’t set by your job title or your previous experience. Read more about it from our employees 👇
Yes, you’ll get the usual stuff like a laptop, holidays and a salary but we don’t just want to sell you a list of benefits. We’d like to explain a bit more about why we offer what we do. Read on to find out more.