Global WFM Planning Lead (WFM Lead Analyst)
As the WFM Planning Lead your focus will be on long-term forecasting, capacity planning, workforce optimisation, and partnering with cross-functional stakeholders to drive operational efficiencies and support our Servicing Tribe, You will be leading a team of 3 to 5 Planners to own capacity planning across KYC, FinCrime, PayOps and CS and support our WFM and Operations teams with analytics and automation.
Here’s how you’ll be contributing to the team:
- Long-term Forecasting and Capacity Planning:
- Serve as the owner of long-term forecasting and capacity planning processes across all teams
- Develop and maintain accurate and reliable forecasting models that align with the organisation’s growth plans over a rolling 18 month period
- Collaborate with relevant stakeholders to ensure optimal staffing levels, skill sets, and contract types for agents
- Continuously monitor and adjust plans based on changing business needs and growth projections.
- Scaling Operations and Workforce Optimisation
- Support the organisation’s growth initiatives by identifying and implementing strategies for scaling operations
- Partner with HR, Finance, and Operations teams to optimise costs, develop hiring plans, explore location strategies, and evaluate outsourcing opportunities
- Utilise data-driven insights to drive workforce optimisation efforts and ensure cost-effective resource allocation.
- Automation of WFM Processes
- Drive process automation initiatives within the WFM team to improve efficiency and accuracy
- Leverage tools such as SQL, Python, Selenium, and UIPath to automate manual tasks and reports, streamline workflows, and enhance overall WFM operations
- Stay abreast of emerging automation technologies and continuously explore opportunities for process improvement.
- BAU Analytics Support
- Work with and coach the Scheduling and Intraday teams to bolster analytical capabilities to identify root causes, uncover trends, and develop recommendations for operational and WFM improvements
- Collaborate closely with the operations teams and leverage data insights to drive performance enhancements
- Team Development
- Foster the growth and development of the WFM team by providing mentorship, coaching, and training opportunities
- Encourage the team to enhance their skills in SQL, Python, and automation tools, enabling them to analyse data effectively and drive process improvements
- You’re based in Tallinn, Estonia or willing to relocate here (we support relocation for this role)
- You’re already eligible to work in Estonia, you hold a valid residence permit or are a citizen (including EU citizens)
- You have experience in workforce management planning, capacity planning, and long-term forecasting
- You have strong analytical and problem-solving skills with the ability to translate data into actionable insights
- You’re proficient in SQL and Python for data analysis and manipulation
- You’re familiar with automation tools such as Python, Selenium and UIPath
- You’re proficient in leveraging Calabrio APIs to import, extract and analyse data, enabling seamless integration and optimisation of WFM processes
- You have excellent project management skills and is able to and manage multiple initiatives in parallel
- You have strong collaboration and stakeholder skills to partner with HR, Finance, and Operations teams
- You’re able to drive process improvements and implement automation solutions
- You have exceptional verbal and written communication skills, able to effectively present findings and recommendations to stakeholders
What do we offer:
If you’re interested in this position, please apply by submitting your CV.
We’re people without borders — without judgement or prejudice, too. We believe teams are strongest when they are diverse, equitable and inclusive. We’re proud to have a truly international team, and we celebrate our differences.
Every Wiser should feel that they can be themselves at work. Inclusive teams help us live our values and make sure every Wiser feels respected, empowered to share their contributions towards mission zero and able to progress in their careers.
Having diverse teams that reflect our diverse customer base helps us build a better product. We can be more creative and empathetic to our customer’s needs and life experiences and makes sure we leave no-one behind on our journey to mission-zero.
If you want to find out more about what it’s like to work at Wise visit Wise.Jobs.
How we work
At Wise, we work differently and we’re proud of it. Here you’ll have bucket loads of freedom, responsibility and autonomy. In practise, this means working in autonomous teams. Working this way helps us move at speed and achieve our mission faster.
Current banking systems don’t let us send, spend or receive money across borders easily. Or quickly. Or cheaply. So we’re building a new one. We’ve come a long way, but we’re only just getting started.
Compensation and stock
At Wise, all our employees have a share in our mission and the responsibility to make our product a success. Our team’s priority is to ensure our compensation packages are competitive, fair and transparent. Stock is one of the ways we share the value of our growth and is a key part of our compensation package. But how does stock work? Find out 👇
There are many ways in which you can progress at Wise, but we’re all encouraged to drive our own development and to grab the right opportunities. What you can accomplish here isn’t set by your job title or your previous experience. Read more about it from our employees 👇
Yes, you’ll get the usual stuff like a laptop, holidays and a salary but we don’t just want to sell you a list of benefits. We’d like to explain a bit more about why we offer what we do. Read on to find out more.