As a Knowledge Management Specialist you will support the Knowledge Management Lead and the broader Knowledge Management team to ensure operational teams have information & knowledge management mechanisms in place to support the speed of learning, deliver high quality products and services, develop, share, reuse and continuously improve practices across the entire global operational teams. You are going to help coordinate the operational & product related changes and improvements to reduce risks of negative agent or customer experience ultimately contributing towards the Wise mission by dropping cost for operations.
You will utilize your domain expertise and your outstanding capability to create excellent knowledge base articles by following the end-to-end knowledge management lifecycle, mapping and documenting workflows of your given domain (product, currency, or operational area), as well as keeping them up to date; this way contributing to a centralized, easy-to-use knowledge base and an overall better experience for both internal and external customers.
You will support your lead in the implementation of the Knowledge Management Strategy and Framework. You will provide support to your peers by performing quality checks and proofreading content prior to publishing to internal or external customers. You will act as an ambassador for the Knowledge Management strategy and framework, as well as contribute to building a knowledge sharing culture at Wise. You will lead meetings with stakeholders in operational teams and other servicing teams, sharing with them the KM projects and initiatives you are driving.
As a Knowledge Management Specialist you will have the opportunity to learn about industry best practices in the field of Knowledge Management, project management, technical writing, process mapping, article design, building standard operating procedures (SOPs) and contributing to their implementation.
- Follow and execute on the Knowledge Management Lifecycle (E2E processes) for discovering, capturing, storing, sharing, applying and reviewing knowledge and information across the assigned domain (product or operational team)
- Convert implicit/tacit knowledge to explicit knowledge based on the KM E2E processes
- Identify embedded knowledge and information throughout the organization, continuously improve it by eliminating outdated processes and establishing new procedures
- Promote knowledge and information sharing
- Lead Knowledge Management Specialist interviews and participate in Knowledge Management Lead interviews
- Serve as a subject matter expert to connect people with the relevant information, resources and knowledge holders in response to requests for information
- Participate and execute on monthly KM review cycles and daily rotation activities
- Document all project related tasks in the KM Jira board and meet deadlines while actively participating in and meaningfully contributing to sprint meetings, stand-ups, opening & closing ceremonies and project related meetings
- Proactively identify and reach out to knowledge holders and SMEs
- Keep knowledge base articles, FAQ content, Quick replies/Admin emails up to date by regularly reviewing the content and design to ensure consistently delivering high quality standards
- Support meeting KM Operational Level Agreements
- Drive KM initiatives and projects on the product and regional level
- Provide proofreading on all KM content prior to publishing
- Perform quality checks on knowledge base articles, FAQ content and Quick replies/Admin emails
- Identify knowledge transfer mechanisms and collaborate with the operational training teams on transferring knowledge and information to the relevant audience
- Collaborate with the QA team on reducing critical errors through driving impactful projects on the product or regional level
- Responsible for tailoring and improving the KM E2E, its operating procedures and design templates for new content creation
- Understand and build success criteria for your projects by building on the Application process thus driving data-based decisions to increase efficiency in operational teams
- Create SOPs for the KM team and document them in the KM handbook
What we are looking for:
- Passion. About customer experience, technology and making a difference for people in your work. These aren’t just lines on a job description, you genuinely enjoy what you do.
- Attention to detail. You’ll help build and maintain the knowledge base by using your domain expertise. Drive agent satisfaction and implementation projects, based on KPIs for your team and work with all other teams as CS, Continuous Improvement, Product, Training and Quality Assurance.
- Being a self-starter. With a proven track record of taking individual ownership and solving problems creatively, you’ll design, develop, and document knowledge base articles, FAQ content, Quick replies/Admin emails in your domain while also developing and improving operational workflows in order to enhance efficiency.
- Reliability. You’ll be an ambassador for Knowledge Management as you effectively manage, delegate, oversee, or contribute to cross-team projects, no sweat – You’ve also got the ability to multitask and handle a varied workload, and you always take responsibility in challenging situations – In short, you get it done.
- Being result driven. You’ve got some experience and expertise in Knowledge Management and how to enable operational teams through an efficient KM strategy.
- Being customer-focused. This should go without saying, but this is your guiding light. Our customers come first and we make no compromises on that, so you always have the customer’s best interest in mind and you cultivate this mindset into your teams.
What do we offer:
- Starting salary: 1 950 EUR (gross) monthly in Tallinn
- Company Restricted Stock Units
- Numerous great benefits in our Tallinn office
- Flexible working – whether it’s working from home, school plays or life admin we get that flexibility is essential and you’re trusted to do the right thing and be responsible
- Paid annual holiday, sick days, parental leave and other leave opportunities
- 6 weeks of paid sabbatical after 4 years at Wise on top of annual leave
If you’re interested in the position, please apply by submitting your CV and Cover Letter.
We’re people without borders — without judgement or prejudice, too. We believe teams are strongest when they are diverse, equitable and inclusive. We’re proud to have a truly international team, and we celebrate our differences.
Every Wiser should feel that they can be themselves at work. Inclusive teams help us live our values and make sure every Wiser feels respected, empowered to share their contributions towards mission zero and able to progress in their careers.
Having diverse teams that reflect our diverse customer base helps us build a better product. We can be more creative and empathetic to our customer’s needs and life experiences and makes sure we leave no-one behind on our journey to mission-zero.
If you want to find out more about what it’s like to work at Wise visit Wise.Jobs.
Current banking systems don’t let us send, spend or receive money across borders easily. Or quickly. Or cheaply. So we’re building a new one. We’ve come a long way, but we’re only just getting started.
There are many ways in which you can progress at Wise, but we’re all encouraged to drive our own development and to grab the right opportunities. What you can accomplish here isn’t set by your job title or your previous experience. Read more about it from our employees 👇
Yes, you’ll get the usual stuff like a laptop, holidays and a salary but we don’t just want to sell you a list of benefits. We’d like to explain a bit more about why we offer what we do. Read on to find out more.