Our team was born in October 2022 and since then we have been helping compliance teams with monitoring the quality of their outsourced work. We play one of the key roles in identifying improvement areas and keeping risks surrounding the area under control. This ultimately ensures a positive customer experience and helps us to stay compliant with the regulatory requirements.
Vendor Quality Specialist purpose is to maintain a high and consistent level of quality across vendors, based on agreed processes, frequency, and methodology. The role requires being responsible for checking and improving agent work quality and efficiency through reviews, feedback, improvements, and creation of the processes. The role also requires good presentation skills, as you’d need to present quality results to external stakeholders.
- Maintain and align comprehensive knowledge of all relevant Vendor processes, procedures and contractual requirements;
- Create, organize and improve Vendor teams standardized Quality processes;
- Conduct regular quality checks on vendors and products, to assure work quality as per required policies and procedures;
- Accompany quality assessments with meaningful and constructive feedback, while helping vendors and product to improve their quality performance with specific instructions through regular quality reports;
- Follow and adhere to SLAs and KPIs, individually and within the team level;
- Help Wise accomplish its objectives by bringing a systematic, disciplined approach to evaluation and improvements of the quality of vendors and product;
- Engage to continuous knowledge development regarding sector’s rules, regulations, best practices, tools, techniques, and performance standards and suggesting possible development gaps based on the changed industry best practices;
- Report Vendors’ and product performance to relevant stakeholders internally and externally, with effective communication flow between all parties;
- Effectively work through Quality reporting tasks maintaining speed, quality, and consistency of report management;
- Escalate high criticality results to the relevant stakeholders based on the set quality tolerances;
- Act as an objective source of independent advice to ensure quality, legality, and goal achievement in vendors processes and product.
- Excellent written and verbal English skills;
- Ability to express oneself clearly and with confidence, knowing the audience and following critical channels;
- Attention to detail;
- Ability to adapt to Wise type of communication;
- Ability to detect and solve problematic cases and processes and escalate them as needed;
- Good in depth knowledge of KYC, EDD & CDD guidelines, as well as AML and CTF policy;
- KYC, Quality Assurance or working with third party partners experience;
- Is well-organized, and able to divide their time between specific activities in order to get things done.
- Can work independently and take decisions in main problem-solving cases.
- Is reliable, adaptable and displays commitment to the team’s goals.
- Google Workspace (Email, Calendar, Drive, Docs, Sheets, Slides)
- Basic analytical skills in Google Sheets/Excel
Nice to have:
- Atlassian Confluence
- Knowledge of Looker or similar BI tool on basic level
- AML/Fraud related knowledge
What do we offer:
- Starting salary: BUD 730,000 HUF
- Company Restricted Stock Units
- Numerous great benefits in our Budapest office
- Flexible working – whether it’s working from home, school plays or life admin we get that flexibility is essential and you’re trusted to do the right thing and be responsible
- Paid annual holiday, sick days, parental leave and other leave opportunities
- 6 weeks of paid sabbatical after 4 years at Wise on top of annual leave
If you’re interested in the position, please apply for the latest 30th of November by submitting your CV and cover letter. In your cover letter please state your motivation for applying & why would you be a good fit for this role.
We’re people without borders — without judgement or prejudice, too. We believe teams are strongest when they are diverse, equitable and inclusive. We’re proud to have a truly international team, and we celebrate our differences.
Every Wiser should feel that they can be themselves at work. Inclusive teams help us live our values and make sure every Wiser feels respected, empowered to share their contributions towards mission zero and able to progress in their careers.
Having diverse teams that reflect our diverse customer base helps us build a better product. We can be more creative and empathetic to our customer’s needs and life experiences and makes sure we leave no-one behind on our journey to mission-zero.
If you want to find out more about what it’s like to work at Wise visit Wise.Jobs.
How we work
At Wise, we work differently and we’re proud of it. Here you’ll have bucket loads of freedom, responsibility and autonomy. In practise, this means working in autonomous teams. Working this way helps us move at speed and achieve our mission faster.
Current banking systems don’t let us send, spend or receive money across borders easily. Or quickly. Or cheaply. So we’re building a new one. We’ve come a long way, but we’re only just getting started.
Compensation and stock
At Wise, all our employees have a share in our mission and the responsibility to make our product a success. Our team’s priority is to ensure our compensation packages are competitive, fair and transparent. Stock is one of the ways we share the value of our growth and is a key part of our compensation package. But how does stock work? Find out 👇
There are many ways in which you can progress at Wise, but we’re all encouraged to drive our own development and to grab the right opportunities. What you can accomplish here isn’t set by your job title or your previous experience. Read more about it from our employees 👇
Yes, you’ll get the usual stuff like a laptop, holidays and a salary but we don’t just want to sell you a list of benefits. We’d like to explain a bit more about why we offer what we do. Read on to find out more.