Performance Marketing Analyst – Paid Media
We are looking for a Performance Marketing Analyst to support the Paid Media marketing team! As part of our Marketing Analytics team, you will be embedded within the Paid Social team.
Your mission will be to proactively contribute with the channel optimisation and growth through data driven insights and to be responsible for the analytical requirements of the team.
Here’s how you’ll be contributing:
- You will own the paid social data pipelines and analytical domains, improving them as needed.
- You will provide actionable insights to inform paid social decisions, from identifying strengths and areas for improvement.
- You will provide analytical insights and findings that help the team to optimise their campaigns.
- You will propose and execute incrementality tests to measure the real value of paid social campaigns. Additionally, you will collaborate with Paid Social managers to support and validate their testing ideas.
- You will help the team improve the marketing message segmentation strategy.
- You will maintain and create reports and dashboards to equip the team with the data they need for decision making.
- You will contribute defining impactful OKRs to work throughout the quarter.
A bit about you:
- You have experience in performance marketing analytics.
- You have experience with value based bidding, lookalike optimisation, targeting and creative optimisation.
- Experience in paid social is highly valued (Meta, TikTok).
- You have advanced SQL skills, Python/R skills are advantageous.
- You are able to demonstrate that you can tell a story with data and proactively give guidance on strategy based on insights.
- You are familiar with tracking, attribution and MMP data.
- You have experience with marketing measurement tools and are familiar with common methodologies.
- You are familiar with in-platform tests.
- You have experience with data visualisation tools (Looker, Superset, etc.).
- You have worked with marketing teams and/or external marketing partners and can manage senior stakeholders.
This role will give you the opportunity to:
- Be part of our mission to make money without borders!
- Contribute to the growth of the company by enhancing the effectiveness of marketing efforts.
- Collaborate with diverse teams such as marketing, analytics, data science and engineering.
- Continue learning and developing in areas such as data analysis, performance tracking and marketing measurement.
What do we offer:
- Starting salary: £55,000 – £75,000.
- Company Restricted Stock Units.
- Numerous great benefits in our London office.
- Flexible working – whether it’s working from home, school plays or life admin we get that flexibility is essential and you’re trusted to do the right thing and be responsible
- Paid annual holiday, sick days, parental leave and other leave opportunities
- 6 weeks of paid sabbatical after 4 years at Wise on top of annual leave
We’re people without borders — without judgement or prejudice, too. We believe teams are strongest when they are diverse, equitable and inclusive. We’re proud to have a truly international team, and we celebrate our differences.
Every Wiser should feel that they can be themselves at work. Inclusive teams help us live our values and make sure every Wiser feels respected, empowered to share their contributions towards mission zero and able to progress in their careers.
Having diverse teams that reflect our diverse customer base helps us build a better product. We can be more creative and empathetic to our customer’s needs and life experiences and makes sure we leave no-one behind on our journey to mission-zero.
If you want to find out more about what it’s like to work at Wise visit Wise.Jobs.
Current banking systems don’t let us send, spend or receive money across borders easily. Or quickly. Or cheaply. So we’re building a new one. We’ve come a long way, but we’re only just getting started.
There are many ways in which you can progress at Wise, but we’re all encouraged to drive our own development and to grab the right opportunities. What you can accomplish here isn’t set by your job title or your previous experience. Read more about it from our employees 👇
Yes, you’ll get the usual stuff like a laptop, holidays and a salary but we don’t just want to sell you a list of benefits. We’d like to explain a bit more about why we offer what we do. Read on to find out more.