Growth & Marketing Analyst
We are looking for two analysts to join our Marketing Analytics team and support our growing Business Marketing function. The first role (Growth Analyst) will be working across all channels to improve our Business growth strategy while the second one (Marketing Analyst) will be a marketing CRM analyst and will focus on our B2B engagement & retention tactics.
The roles will work in partnership with our marketing channels to improve the way they communicate with Businesses, to drive strategy and growth by providing data driven insights and recommendations based on experimentation. The candidates should be passionate about our mission of Money Without Borders as these roles will have a critical impact.
These roles will offer the opportunity to work with a rich dataset of business customers to uncover insights that help our marketing teams optimise our relationships with businesses.. You will get the exposure to drive and build data products that let us measure, optimise and scale our marketing activity for businesses.
At Wise our mission is Money Without Borders – instant, convenient, transparent and eventually free. Whether our customers are sending money to another country, spending money abroad, or making and receiving international business payments, Wise is on a mission to make their lives easier and save them money.
At Wise we have autonomous teams who are running a multitude of marketing channels. Marketing executives, creatives & analysts work together in these teams to get the right message in front of the right people at the right time.
Here’s how you’ll be contributing:
- Proactively make recommendations based on business insights and help guide the marketing teams in driving acquisition and growth of businesses
- Own measurement in Business Marketing/CRM. Collaborate with your team on how to measure the performance of business marketing activities and find growth opportunities to scale business marketing
- Improve how your channel forecasts and assesses performance and input recommendations to the investment framework
- Become a Wise business expert and get up to speed on all of Wise business product features!
- Collaborate with product teams to improve business marketing efforts and unlock areas of growth for marketing leveraging product features
- Help build the business marketing roadmap using data and insights you’ve gathered around Wise business customers
- Contribute to, own, create, track OKRs for the business marketing team, keeping them accountable throughout the quarter
Growth Analyst Role
- As a brand new marketing function dealing with high value businesses, you will help to build the measurement and performance strategy for business marketing
- Find, work with and assess novel marketing channels to drive business growth
- Proactively work in new strategies to acquire high value businesses, providing deep dives that generate new marketing initiatives
Marketing Analyst Role (CRM)
- Develop programs for onboarding, engaging and retaining business customers while optimising using AB testing
- Ensure the CRM teams have the required insights and support to focus on business specific campaigns
- Work closely with Marketing Data Science to optimise and build always-on programs
A bit about you:
- You have a background working in similar growth, product or marketing analytics roles
- You have ideally worked on business marketing programs before or for a B2B product although this is not a must
- You have an understanding of business marketing and business customers or have worked on a growth/strategy/marketing analyst position before and can manage senior stakeholders
- CRM specific experience is a plus for the marketing analyst role
- You have advanced SQL skills, Python/R skills are advantageous
- Able to demonstrate that you can tell a story and proactively give guidance on strategy based on insights
- You are familiar with common marketing measurement tools
- You’ve used hypothesis testing before and worked on segmentation techniques
- You have experience with data visualisation tools (Looker, PowerBI, Tableau etc.) and demonstrate storytelling ability with data
What do we offer:
- Starting salary: 55K-75K GBP
- Company Restricted Stock Units
- Numerous great benefits in our London Office
- Flexible working – whether it’s working from home, school plays or life admin we get that flexibility is essential and you’re trusted to do the right thing and be responsible
- Paid annual holiday, sick days, parental leave and other leave opportunities
- 6 weeks of paid sabbatical after 4 years at Wise on top of annual leave
We’re people without borders — without judgement or prejudice, too. We believe teams are strongest when they are diverse, equitable and inclusive. We’re proud to have a truly international team, and we celebrate our differences.
Every Wiser should feel that they can be themselves at work. Inclusive teams help us live our values and make sure every Wiser feels respected, empowered to share their contributions towards mission zero and able to progress in their careers.
Having diverse teams that reflect our diverse customer base helps us build a better product. We can be more creative and empathetic to our customer’s needs and life experiences and makes sure we leave no-one behind on our journey to mission-zero.
If you want to find out more about what it’s like to work at Wise visit Wise.Jobs.
Current banking systems don’t let us send, spend or receive money across borders easily. Or quickly. Or cheaply. So we’re building a new one. We’ve come a long way, but we’re only just getting started.
There are many ways in which you can progress at Wise, but we’re all encouraged to drive our own development and to grab the right opportunities. What you can accomplish here isn’t set by your job title or your previous experience. Read more about it from our employees 👇
Yes, you’ll get the usual stuff like a laptop, holidays and a salary but we don’t just want to sell you a list of benefits. We’d like to explain a bit more about why we offer what we do. Read on to find out more.