What’s the role?
We’re looking for an experienced SEO Content Manager to join our growing SEO Content team.
This role is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is ready for their next big challenge to fully own the performance of one of our fastest growing regions and to manage an already successful team to drive even more growth from our Asian blogs.
You’ll join a diverse team of 45+ SEO Content specialists who produce content in 25 languages across five global offices with one simple goal: to make international finance simpler.
You’ll lead a team of Specialists who operate locales within your region. And you’ll create, iterate and deliver a long term plan for growth.
- Own the performance and growth strategy for generating new customers for Wise in Asia
- Lead, coach and mentor two specialists (and counting!) and challenge them to reach their growth objectives for their locales
- Work with the specialists in your team to ensure locales operate profitably
- Own the hiring pipeline and strategy for your region
- Own and deliver the planning cycle for your region
- Understand our prospective customers in Asia and our varied product offering across the continent
- Own stakeholder relationships with product and the wider business for Asia
- Set realistic targets for your region and inspire and motivate your team to achieve them
- Own the performance forecast for your region
This role will give you the opportunity to:
- Lead and develop others: you’ll manage two high performing existing SEO Content specialists
- Work autonomously; identifying, validating and owning what growth for our Asian blogs could look like and how we can get there
- Travel to work with our teams in Tallinn, Budapest and London as well as meet key internal stakeholders when they visit from other offices
A bit about you:
- You have hands-on experience in creating or managing the production of organic content
- You’re fluent/native in either Japanese or Simplified Chinese
- You know how to measure performance of SEO initiatives
- You have experience managing others and understand how to support people with different abilities and needs and can flex your leadership style accordingly
- You have good experience of surfacing data-driven opportunities and insights to build a solid, prioritised action plan that brings growth
- You have experience working with and communicating the impact of SEO initiatives to different business stakeholders
- You’re a strategic long-term thinker
- You’ve contributed to optimising bigger team-wide processes to make the content machine run more efficiently
Some extra skills that would be awesome:
- Experience in creating or managing content plans in multiple languages
- Experience working with international search engines like Baidu is a plus
We’re people without borders — without judgement or prejudice, too. We believe teams are strongest when they are diverse, equitable and inclusive. We’re proud to have a truly international team, and we celebrate our differences.
Every Wiser should feel that they can be themselves at work. Inclusive teams help us live our values and make sure every Wiser feels respected, empowered to share their contributions towards mission zero and able to progress in their careers.
Having diverse teams that reflect our diverse customer base helps us build a better product. We can be more creative and empathetic to our customer’s needs and life experiences and makes sure we leave no-one behind on our journey to mission-zero.
If you want to find out more about what it’s like to work at Wise visit Wise.Jobs.
Current banking systems don’t let us send, spend or receive money across borders easily. Or quickly. Or cheaply. So we’re building a new one. We’ve come a long way, but we’re only just getting started.
There are many ways in which you can progress at Wise, but we’re all encouraged to drive our own development and to grab the right opportunities. What you can accomplish here isn’t set by your job title or your previous experience. Read more about it from our employees 👇
Yes, you’ll get the usual stuff like a laptop, holidays and a salary but we don’t just want to sell you a list of benefits. We’d like to explain a bit more about why we offer what we do. Read on to find out more.