We are looking for a Payment Operations Specialist to join our Global Processing team to help our customers receive their funds faster globally.
The role is a unique opportunity to join one of the fastest growing companies in Europe and help millions more potential customers save money by using Wise.
Payment Operations Specialists play a crucial role in supporting the Payment Operations Organisation reach its vision – seamless flow of customer funds. By ensuring high level execution of the daily responsibilities and consistently supporting Payment Operations in reaching the SLA’s, Payment Operations Specialists help our customers receive their funds faster 24/7 globally. The role gives a unique opportunity to learn how different currencies function, and impact customers on a global scale.
Wise has already pioneered new ways for people to transfer money across borders and currencies. Our customers can also manage their hard-earned money with the world’s first platform to offer true multi-currency banking.
In this role, you’ll add to that mission by:
- Maintaining consistent and high-level execution of daily tasks related to payment processing;
- Supporting your team by reaching your role set SLAs and KPIs which in turn contribute to the team by meeting team’s main performance metrics and SLAs;
- Detecting and escalating domain-related problems and complex issues to Regional Payment Operations teams, ensuring timely and relevant communication with stakeholders;
- Following operational procedures and keeping track of critical updates.
A bit about you:
- You’re placed in Budapest, Hungary (we don’t offer relocation support for this role);
- You have a right to work in Hungary (we don’t offer visa sponsorship for this role);
- You’re accurate and pay attention to detail;
- You’re meticulous and accurate in your task execution;
- You’re SLA driven and are motivated to hit team and personal metrics;
- You place customers first and you make no compromise on this;
- You’re a clear and honest communicator and able to articulate potential improvements;
- You’re comfortable with feedback and being part of a team where ideas are shared and openness is valued;
- You’re proactive and collaborative;
- You’re flexible with your working hours. We aim to help our global customers any time they need it, occasionally during weekends and holidays.
PS! If you’re interested in the position, please apply by submitting your CV and cover letter in English and answering the application questions.
What do we offer:
We’re people without borders — without judgement or prejudice, too. We believe teams are strongest when they are diverse, equitable and inclusive. We’re proud to have a truly international team, and we celebrate our differences.
Every Wiser should feel that they can be themselves at work. Inclusive teams help us live our values and make sure every Wiser feels respected, empowered to share their contributions towards mission zero and able to progress in their careers.
Having diverse teams that reflect our diverse customer base helps us build a better product. We can be more creative and empathetic to our customer’s needs and life experiences and makes sure we leave no-one behind on our journey to mission-zero.
If you want to find out more about what it’s like to work at Wise visit Wise.Jobs.
Current banking systems don’t let us send, spend or receive money across borders easily. Or quickly. Or cheaply. So we’re building a new one. We’ve come a long way, but we’re only just getting started.
There are many ways in which you can progress at Wise, but we’re all encouraged to drive our own development and to grab the right opportunities. What you can accomplish here isn’t set by your job title or your previous experience. Read more about it from our employees 👇
Yes, you’ll get the usual stuff like a laptop, holidays and a salary but we don’t just want to sell you a list of benefits. We’d like to explain a bit more about why we offer what we do. Read on to find out more.