As a WFM Lead, you will play a crucial role in supporting our agents and operational teams to optimise SLA and efficiency whilst protecting agent well-being. You’ll be supporting and levelling up our WFM team in our quest to provide the best and lowest-effort customer experience, whilst ensuring our processes and costs scale globally with the company’s rapid growth
We are looking for superstars in both Scheduling and Intraday functions and will discuss your preference and forte during the interview rounds. This role is for you if you’re passionate about leading people, building teams, and making a difference in your work, while also having a strong understanding of operational teams and processes.
- Grow and level up your team, supporting their development through the WFM Career map and beyond
- Set the scheduling strategy for the upcoming 3 months or intraday strategy for the next 2 weeks
- Build scalable scheduling or intraday routines, identify and highlight replication opportunities for global consistency
- Understand and interrogate our forecasts, making adjustments using your expertise and optimise our coverage to meet our SLAs, efficiency goals and resolution times
- Identify process improvement opportunities and take the initiative to automate, improve efficiency, and reduce waste and cycle times across WFM practices, whilst always considering our agents’ well-being
- Drive and be accountable for WFM KPI improvements (forecasting accuracy, scheduling accuracy, cycle times, intraday effectiveness)
- Identify performance opportunities through quality, data analytics and source-of-truth reporting
- Recommend capacity requirements and coverage distribution opportunities, supporting our strategy
- Work with our Vendor Management team to highlight opportunities and increase our flexibility
- Continuously improve our rolling 18 month capacity plan for the business unit, supporting your analysts with your expertise in reducing MAPE rates
- Co-own quarterly OKR target-setting with your fellow leads
- Build out reports to improve the quality of decision-making in collaboration with our planners and analysts
- Build smaller-scale forecasts to support exceptional events, such as incidents
- Build regional WFM capacity plan for your team
This role will give you the opportunity to:
- Lead, grow and develop your team of regional WFMers: Take charge of managing and nurturing the regional WFM team, focusing on their growth and development.
- Set priorities for your team: Determine the most important tasks and projects for your team to focus on, ensuring alignment with organisational goals.
- Oversee day-to-day operations and tasks of the WFM team: Ensure smooth functioning of the team by managing their daily activities, addressing any issues that arise, and providing necessary support.
- Translate WFM strategy into initiatives: Convert the overall WFM strategy into actionable initiatives for your teams and stakeholders to execute.
- Build weekly strategy for optimal supply allocation: Develop a weekly strategy that identifies opportunities for effectively allocating resources to meet demand.
- Drive efficiencies in WFM tools and improve agent experience: Find ways to enhance the efficiency of the WFM tool and improve the overall experience for agents.
- Identify process improvement opportunities and work with WFM product team: Proactively identify areas where processes can be improved and collaborate with the WFM product team to implement necessary tech-enabled solutions.
- Foster strong communication and relationships with Operations and Product teams: Establish clear lines of communication to understand their initiatives and priorities, and develop strategies and enablers to support their goals.
- You’re experienced as a people lead – you have at least 3 years of experience leading teams and/or 2 years in WFM
- You have a strong understanding of WFM. You have experience in forecasting (including knowledge of different forecasting models), capacity planning, scheduling and real-time management.
- You have experience working across global teams, across different functions and you understand how to communicate cross-culturally.
- You’re a self-starter – you have a proven track record of taking ownership and creatively solving problems, while improving efficiency.
- You feel confident in stakeholder management – you’re able to connect and maintain relationships with various internal teams.
- You’re an independent problem solver. Ability to identify and resolve issues independently, even in unfamiliar or ambiguous situations.
- You get it done. You can identify and resolve issues independently, taking initiative even under unfamiliar or ambiguous circumstances.
- You are strategic and data driven – you think strategically and are able to translate strategy into operational plans, you analyse and interpret data. You have worked with BI tools before like Looker etc. and your Excel/Spreadsheets skills are advanced!
Nice to have:
- You have a green belt in Lean Six Sigma – you understand how to formally document processes, automate, improve efficiency and reduce waste and cycle times across WFM practices
- You’re skilled in SQL and Python
What do we offer:
- Salary: 1,050,000 – 1,425,000 HUF gross monthly
- Company Restricted Stock Units
- Numerous great benefits in our Budapest office
If you’re interested in the position, please apply by submitting your CV and Cover Letter.
We’re people without borders — without judgement or prejudice, too. We believe teams are strongest when they are diverse, equitable and inclusive. We’re proud to have a truly international team, and we celebrate our differences.
Every Wiser should feel that they can be themselves at work. Inclusive teams help us live our values and make sure every Wiser feels respected, empowered to share their contributions towards mission zero and able to progress in their careers.
Having diverse teams that reflect our diverse customer base helps us build a better product. We can be more creative and empathetic to our customer’s needs and life experiences and makes sure we leave no-one behind on our journey to mission-zero.
If you want to find out more about what it’s like to work at Wise visit Wise.Jobs.
Current banking systems don’t let us send, spend or receive money across borders easily. Or quickly. Or cheaply. So we’re building a new one. We’ve come a long way, but we’re only just getting started.
There are many ways in which you can progress at Wise, but we’re all encouraged to drive our own development and to grab the right opportunities. What you can accomplish here isn’t set by your job title or your previous experience. Read more about it from our employees 👇
Yes, you’ll get the usual stuff like a laptop, holidays and a salary but we don’t just want to sell you a list of benefits. We’d like to explain a bit more about why we offer what we do. Read on to find out more.