Workforce Management Senior Specialist
We’re looking for a Workforce Management Senior Specialist to join our Operational team in our Budapest/Tallinn office!
As a member of the WFM team you will be vital in ensuring agents are scheduled to be working at the right place and at the right time. You can expect to be working with a number of stakeholders from operational teams, product teams, and analysts, across all levels. You’ll be leveraging our WFM tools, providing support and expertise to our agents and operational leads. This coupled with deep understanding of our customers’ needs, you will have a direct impact on helping our customers get support when they need us as well as enabling our agents to do their best work.
We are looking for superstars in both Scheduling and Intraday functions and will discuss your preference and forte during the interview rounds.
- Know exactly where SLAs and our metrics stand at any given time
- Create regular health reports for stakeholders and have a full understanding of the status of our queues, ready to articulate to our stakeholders
- Understand our forecasts and be able to iterate with your expertise and provide recommendations on how we can improve
- Introduce alternative forecasts when asked, based on the situation
- Help to create and execute the strategic plan and objectives outlined on a weekly basis, as well as collaborate to achieve our higher-level OKRs
- Independently and proactively make decisions and take actions based on established guidelines, data analysis and best practices
- Communicate with precision to relevant teams about ways to improve our SLAs, operational efficiency and distribution of our agents
- Ensure your stakeholders are constantly aware of what you’re working on and how you’re supporting them, actively aligning on priorities and action plans
- Carry out all necessary tasks related to managing our queues, including reviewing and iterating forecasts, creating scheduling patterns, publishing schedules, and working with the wider WFM team to find solutions that align with our objectives
- Create and/or adjust agents schedules for our teams based on the latest forecasted volumes to optimise to SLAs
- Confidently and calmly handle incidents and manage stakeholders while devising steps to mitigate the situation
- Identify process improvement opportunities and take the initiative to automate, improve efficiency, and reduce waste and cycle times across WFM practices
This role will give you the opportunity to
- Solve a truly global challenge – our rapid growth rate, global customer base and the inherent complexity of moving money makes growing our support model a truly unique challenge right at the heart of our mission
- Be an impactful member of the team which will give you an opportunity to have a say in anything and everything the team will decide and build
- Process large amounts of raw data and present using G Suite, advanced Excel techniques, and internal tools.
You possess strong problem-solving skills and can efficiently manage multiple deadlines and stakeholders with varying priorities. Additionally, you are dedicated to our mission at Wise and prioritise customer satisfaction.
- You’re a good communicator. You’ve got excellent verbal and written English skills and you’ve worked internationally, cross-team, or cross-geo before, so you’ll quickly pick up on how best to communicate effectively across different cultures and time zones. We want someone who can effectively communicate complex information clearly to a non WFM/technical audience.
- You welcome an open feedback culture, happy both giving and receiving feedback to or from anyone in the organisation. You get it done. You have track record of identifying and resolving issues independently, taking initiative even under unfamiliar or ambiguous circumstances
- You understand numbers. You’re keen to work with numbers and use them as a guide to solve problems but can also keep a human aspect in mind
- Lean knowledge to document and improve processes in a structured manner is preferred but not required
- Previous knowledge of contact centre planning, scheduling and intraday management using workforce management tools is required
What do we offer:
- Starting salary: 790,000 HUF, 2350 EUR
- Company Restricted Stock Units
- Numerous great benefits in our Tallinn office or Budapest office
- Flexible working – whether it’s working from home, school plays or life admin we get that flexibility is essential and you’re trusted to do the right thing and be responsible
- Paid annual holiday, sick days, parental leave and other leave opportunities
- 6 weeks of paid sabbatical after 4 years at Wise on top of annual leave
If you’re interested in the position, please apply by submitting your CV and Cover Letter.
We’re people without borders — without judgement or prejudice, too. We believe teams are strongest when they are diverse, equitable and inclusive. We’re proud to have a truly international team, and we celebrate our differences.
Every Wiser should feel that they can be themselves at work. Inclusive teams help us live our values and make sure every Wiser feels respected, empowered to share their contributions towards mission zero and able to progress in their careers.
Having diverse teams that reflect our diverse customer base helps us build a better product. We can be more creative and empathetic to our customer’s needs and life experiences and makes sure we leave no-one behind on our journey to mission-zero.
If you want to find out more about what it’s like to work at Wise visit Wise.Jobs.
Current banking systems don’t let us send, spend or receive money across borders easily. Or quickly. Or cheaply. So we’re building a new one. We’ve come a long way, but we’re only just getting started.
There are many ways in which you can progress at Wise, but we’re all encouraged to drive our own development and to grab the right opportunities. What you can accomplish here isn’t set by your job title or your previous experience. Read more about it from our employees 👇
Yes, you’ll get the usual stuff like a laptop, holidays and a salary but we don’t just want to sell you a list of benefits. We’d like to explain a bit more about why we offer what we do. Read on to find out more.