The team. The CRM team at Wise is expanding to consolidate our efforts to develop our global B2C lifecycle communications. We’re all about bringing value to our customers who deserve first-class communications so they make the most of their Wise account that helps them save money and avoid the terrible exchange rates from traditional banks.
The role. We’re building money without borders for people and businesses and we need your help to make our referral customer comms best-in-class. So we’re looking for a CRM Manager to join our growing CRM team and lead our referral strategy and implementation. The CRM Manager will own, shape and deliver an effective communications strategy for Wise’s customers: from engaging and exciting product launches, to testing and building our referral lifecycle communications.
The role will be based in London and will deliver best-in-class customer communications. The role will report into the London CRM team and follow the processes and practices agreed within the CRM team. CRM at Wise is about making sure we develop the best global and regional lifecycle communications as well as keeping up with demand from other sides of the business.
We’re problem solvers – we work with our Product, Marketing Tech, Analytics and UX Research teams to define and execute the strategy for product and marketing customer comms, across multiple channels (email, push notifications, in-app messages).
- Mid level experience in a CRM role, with a focus on segmentation, lifecycle management and stakeholder management.
- Track record of successful cross-channel (email, push, in-app messages etc.) lifecycle comms.
- End-to-end planning, development and execution of large-scale engaging lifecycle campaigns.
- Customer-first attitude: can demonstrate ability to put yourself in customer shoes and have a deep understanding of customer segmentation.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and strive to have a customer-first mindset.
- Comfortable working with different departments and senior stakeholders. You can build relationships and alignment but are not afraid to push ahead on your vision.
- Self-starter and impact-driven: you enjoy taking ownership of projects with limited oversight. You’re not afraid to take responsibility and ownership of your work.
- Technically-savvy with a creative eye. You’re comfortable with technical matters, but you also care about how your comms look and what message you send to your customers.
- Quick learner and problem solver with a strong analytical mindset and eager to learn and develop with a passion for using data to improve campaign performance.
- Strong analytical skills. You’ll need to be able to analyse complex data sets and make decisions off the back of those.
- Develop and manage our referral CRM strategy, including customer lifecycle management, segmentation, and engagement initiatives.
- Utilise data-driven insights to segment our customers effectively, ensuring that each segment receives tailored and relevant communication and offerings.
- Design and implement effective customer lifecycle management strategies to drive long-term engagement and loyalty through continuous optimisation.
- Analyse campaign performance and use data and insights to identify and implement opportunities for increasing engagement and conversion rates at all stages of the customer’s lifecycle journey.
- Manage the customer database health with a focus on retention and engagement: make sure all comms are in line with CRM best practices, compliance requirements, through appropriate channels and without errors.
- Manage internal technical and non-technical stakeholder communication (Product Managers, UX Researchers, Designers, Copywriters, Engineers, Analysts)
- Responsible for email calendar management, deliverability and monthly reporting.
- Implement the localisation process for Wise’s international campaigns
- Maintain and implement a clear A/B testing plan.
What do we offer:
- Starting salary: £45,000-£55,000
- Company Restricted Stock Units
- Numerous great benefits in our London office
- Paid annual holiday, sick days, parental leave and other leave opportunities
- 6 weeks of paid sabbatical after 4 years at Wise on top of annual leave
If you’re interested in the position, please apply by submitting your CV.
We’re people without borders — without judgement or prejudice, too. We believe teams are strongest when they are diverse, equitable and inclusive. We’re proud to have a truly international team, and we celebrate our differences.
Every Wiser should feel that they can be themselves at work. Inclusive teams help us live our values and make sure every Wiser feels respected, empowered to share their contributions towards mission zero and able to progress in their careers.
Having diverse teams that reflect our diverse customer base helps us build a better product. We can be more creative and empathetic to our customer’s needs and life experiences and makes sure we leave no-one behind on our journey to mission-zero.
If you want to find out more about what it’s like to work at Wise visit Wise.Jobs.
Current banking systems don’t let us send, spend or receive money across borders easily. Or quickly. Or cheaply. So we’re building a new one. We’ve come a long way, but we’re only just getting started.
There are many ways in which you can progress at Wise, but we’re all encouraged to drive our own development and to grab the right opportunities. What you can accomplish here isn’t set by your job title or your previous experience. Read more about it from our employees 👇
Yes, you’ll get the usual stuff like a laptop, holidays and a salary but we don’t just want to sell you a list of benefits. We’d like to explain a bit more about why we offer what we do. Read on to find out more.