Wise has already pioneered new ways for people to transfer money across borders and currencies. Our customers can also manage their hard-earned money with the world’s first platform to offer true multi-currency banking. We are looking for an experienced Learning and Development Team Lead to lead a small team of Training Coordinators and Knowledge Management Specialists.
Here’s how you’ll be contributing to the team
- Design, develop, and deliver impactful, high quality learning experiences at scale for the Sanctions Operations team.
- Lead a small team of training coordinators and internal knowledge specialists
- Build a programme to ensure the Sanctions Operations team are trained to a high standard with exception documentation
- Own knowledge management ensuring processes are meticulous, easy to follow, easily accessible and up to date
- Work closely with our internal learning and development team to ensure we align to company best practice
- Ensure learning and development programme meets standards set by regulators and reduces risks
- 2-3 years experience in learning and development
- 1-2 years leadership experience
- Experience in a highly regulated environment
- Great communicator both verbal and written
- You have proven track record of taking individual ownership and responsibilities as well as being a great team-player
- You can work collaboratively within a complex organisation, across multiple cultures, geographies, and disciplines
- You have project management and organisational skills and capability to handle multiple projects at one time
- You’re able to travel as needed.
Some extra skills that would be awesome:
- Experience working in Sanctions and/or Financial crime
- Certified Global Sanctions Specialist (CGSS) certification or similar
PS! If you’re interested in the position, please apply by submitting your CV in English.
What do we offer:
- Starting salary: 2,875 EUR
- Company Restricted Stock Units
- Numerous great benefits in our Tallinn office
- Flexible working – whether it’s working from home, school plays or life admin we get that flexibility is essential and you’re trusted to do the right thing and be responsible
- Paid annual holiday, sick days, parental leave and other leave opportunities
- 6 weeks of paid sabbatical after 4 years at Wise on top of annual leave
We’re people without borders — without judgement or prejudice, too. We believe teams are strongest when they are diverse, equitable and inclusive. We’re proud to have a truly international team, and we celebrate our differences.
Every Wiser should feel that they can be themselves at work. Inclusive teams help us live our values and make sure every Wiser feels respected, empowered to share their contributions towards mission zero and able to progress in their careers.
Having diverse teams that reflect our diverse customer base helps us build a better product. We can be more creative and empathetic to our customer’s needs and life experiences and makes sure we leave no-one behind on our journey to mission-zero.
If you want to find out more about what it’s like to work at Wise visit Wise.Jobs.
Current banking systems don’t let us send, spend or receive money across borders easily. Or quickly. Or cheaply. So we’re building a new one. We’ve come a long way, but we’re only just getting started.
There are many ways in which you can progress at Wise, but we’re all encouraged to drive our own development and to grab the right opportunities. What you can accomplish here isn’t set by your job title or your previous experience. Read more about it from our employees 👇
Yes, you’ll get the usual stuff like a laptop, holidays and a salary but we don’t just want to sell you a list of benefits. We’d like to explain a bit more about why we offer what we do. Read on to find out more.