We’re looking for a Customer Support Associate to join our team in Singapore. This role is a unique opportunity to have an impact on Wise’s mission in helping our customers have a great experience when using Wise.
Wise has already pioneered new ways for people to transfer money across borders and currencies. Our customers can also manage their hard-earned money with the world’s first platform to offer true multi-currency banking. Your mission is to help customers have the best experience possible with our product working across email, phone and chat.
The role will give you the opportunity to:
- Help customers have the best experience possible with our product working across email, phone and chat
- Be flexible working during business hours but sometimes covering an early morning(from 6am), and up to 2 weekend shifts per month
- Go above and beyond the call of duty: work with less supervision and solve complex problems working with other teams while still achieving your KPIs
- Grow through mentoring and side projects with other teams, developing your skills and figuring out how to have a big impact on our customers
- Work with Empowerment – at Wise you get in what you put out so you’ll need to take the initiative when it comes to your career progression
- Hold a Singaporean Citizenship or Permanent Residency (please note we cannot support Visas for this role)
- Have at least 1 year of experience in a customer support role (in-house or contact centre environment, ideally in a tech, fintech, financial services industry)
- Are willing to work from the office (please note that during your probation period (3 months), you’ll need to work in our Singapore office for 5 days a week).
- Have excellent verbal and written English. Additional language skills (Mandarin, Cantonese, Hindi, Thai, Malay and Vietnamese) are always a plus!
- Are flexible. While you’ll be able to plan your own schedule, the requirements can change based on our customers needs, so we can’t guarantee you your preferred shift and shifts can change over time
- Have a razor sharp attention to detail. Can multitask and take responsibility in challenging, high pressure situations.
- You hustle. And hard.
How we work:
We work differently and we’re proud of it. As part of our support team, you’ll play a key role in helping our customers have a great experience with Wise.
You’ll also be the link between our customers and teams, helping our product teams identify areas for improvement.
There’s no script and no hand holding and we trust each other to get stuff done.
At Wise you’ll have the opportunity to have real impact, grow your skill set and work across our entire business.
This is not your average customer support job.
Interested? Check out this vlog to find out more about life in our Customer Support team.
Please send in your application with your resume and cover letter.
We’re people without borders — without judgement or prejudice, too. We believe teams are strongest when they are diverse, equitable and inclusive. We’re proud to have a truly international team, and we celebrate our differences.
Every Wiser should feel that they can be themselves at work. Inclusive teams help us live our values and make sure every Wiser feels respected, empowered to share their contributions towards mission zero and able to progress in their careers.
Having diverse teams that reflect our diverse customer base helps us build a better product. We can be more creative and empathetic to our customer’s needs and life experiences and makes sure we leave no-one behind on our journey to mission-zero.
If you want to find out more about what it’s like to work at Wise visit Wise.Jobs.
Current banking systems don’t let us send, spend or receive money across borders easily. Or quickly. Or cheaply. So we’re building a new one. We’ve come a long way, but we’re only just getting started.
There are many ways in which you can progress at Wise, but we’re all encouraged to drive our own development and to grab the right opportunities. What you can accomplish here isn’t set by your job title or your previous experience. Read more about it from our employees 👇
Yes, you’ll get the usual stuff like a laptop, holidays and a salary but we don’t just want to sell you a list of benefits. We’d like to explain a bit more about why we offer what we do. Read on to find out more.