We are looking for an RFI Specialist to join our growing financial crime fighting team based in Tallinn. The RFI team helps to receive, send and manage requests for further information (RFI) between Wise and external partner banks. This role is a unique opportunity to have an impact on Wise’s mission, grow as an agent and help save millions more people money.
Wise has already pioneered new ways for people to transfer money across borders and currencies. Our customers can also manage their hard-earned money with the world’s first platform to offer true multi-currency banking. Your mission is to ensure a speedy and complete fulfilment of requests for information (RFIs) from our banking partners referring to past, current and future payments according to relevant partner agreements, regulations and Wise policies.
The role as an RFI Specialist gives you the opportunity to:
- Respond to partner requests in a timely and clear manner in order to facilitate payment processing and/or partner due diligence;
- Effectively communicate with customers and partner banks;
- Work as a team-player to deliver a great customer experience;
- Establish and maintain effective professional working relationships at all levels of the organisation;
- Escalate any suspicions and/or concerns to the relevant Wise teams for further review.
A bit about you:
- You’re placed in Tallinn, Estonia and are eligible to work here (for example, you’re an EU citizen or have a residence permit in Estonia);
- You’ve got very good verbal and written English skills, any other languages are a plus;
- You’re punctual and have strong attention to detail;
- You’re good with routine but can also adapt and keep up with fast changes;
- You’re proactive and independent but also know how important good team-work is;
- You can make decisions in critical situations and have the ability to multitask;
- Some previous work experience in a fast-paced environment and/or in the compliance sector will be a plus, but not a prerequisite for application. We’ll offer full onboarding and training required for this role.
What do we offer:
- Starting salary: 1875 EUR gross monthly
- Company Restricted Stock Units
- Numerous great benefits in our Tallinn office
If you’re interested in the position, please apply latest by 29th of February by submitting your CV and Cover Letter. In your cover letter, please answer the following questions:
- What would you like to achieve at Partner RFI Team within a year?
- How do you feel about targets and expectations in a team?
We’re people without borders — without judgement or prejudice, too. We believe teams are strongest when they are diverse, equitable and inclusive. We’re proud to have a truly international team, and we celebrate our differences.
Every Wiser should feel that they can be themselves at work. Inclusive teams help us live our values and make sure every Wiser feels respected, empowered to share their contributions towards mission zero and able to progress in their careers.
Having diverse teams that reflect our diverse customer base helps us build a better product. We can be more creative and empathetic to our customer’s needs and life experiences and makes sure we leave no-one behind on our journey to mission-zero.
If you want to find out more about what it’s like to work at Wise visit Wise.Jobs.
Current banking systems don’t let us send, spend or receive money across borders easily. Or quickly. Or cheaply. So we’re building a new one. We’ve come a long way, but we’re only just getting started.
There are many ways in which you can progress at Wise, but we’re all encouraged to drive our own development and to grab the right opportunities. What you can accomplish here isn’t set by your job title or your previous experience. Read more about it from our employees 👇
Yes, you’ll get the usual stuff like a laptop, holidays and a salary but we don’t just want to sell you a list of benefits. We’d like to explain a bit more about why we offer what we do. Read on to find out more.