Product Analyst – Money Movement Team
Wise is on a mission to make money without borders – convenient, fast, and eventually free. We’re looking for a mid-level Product Analyst who is passionate about solving problems and eager to improve the experience from anyone moving money to or from USD or CAD.
As part of the Money Movement team, your focus will be on the critical aspects of our product infrastructure that facilitate domestic & international transactions as seamlessly as possible. You’ll be at the forefront of our efforts to scale our operations and ensure the core functionality of money transfers within the U.S. and Canada – a key part of our commitment to a frictionless financial world.
How you’ll make an impact:
- Dive into data to extract insights that drive decisions impacting the pay-in, payout, receive experiences, and liquidity management.
- Work alongside Product Managers and Analysts to establish NorthAm KPIs and monitor how new features and improvements influence customer behavior and satisfaction.
- Gain a deep understanding of our customer’s needs to inform how we shape the Money Movement experience.
- Identify and advocate for high-impact initiatives, challenging current processes when you see a faster or more impactful route to growth.
- Contribute to a culture that values idea-sharing and an open mindset, fostering team collaboration and innovation.
- Support our broader product objectives and missions, helping to lay the groundwork for Wise to revolutionize payments on a global scale.
This role will offer you the chance to:
- Choose your own Path: We empower you to approach challenges autonomously, crafting a unique personal vision while drawing on support and brainstorming from across Wise.
- Advance your Skills: Develop as a Product Analyst within a team dedicated to continuous learning and sharing of knowledge.
- Explore our Product Universe: Immerse yourself in the vastness of Wise products, collaborating with a multi-disciplinary team of talented colleagues.
- Make Real Impact: Your insights will have a direct effect on scaling our service to meet the needs of future customers, redefining international payment..
- Enjoy a Dynamic Work Environment: Partake in an engaging workplace that balances intense work with an enjoyable social atmosphere.
- Be Part of Revolutionary Change: Join us in our quest to establish a world where ‘money without borders’ is the norm for everyone, everywhere.
Desirable skills (but not essential):
- An insider’s perspective on the payment systems and fintech landscape in North America.
- Experience with payment operations and a track record of improving the customer journey.
- Results-oriented: You efficiently tackle analytical problems, manage your priorities within projects, and consistently deliver high-quality results while proactively addressing potential issues.
- Insights to Action: With a knack for making data actionable, you are eager to collaborate with Product Managers to usher in inventive solutions solving top problems
- Analytical and Strategic: You offer top-tier analysis, simplify complex areas, and have a firm grasp on how to influence key performance indicators.
- Collaborative: You’re proficient in managing multifaceted projects and fostering team growth through knowledge sharing.
- Technical Proficiency: Independently manage code within a domain, writing clean, well-structured code that sets a benchmark for others.
- Clear Communicator: You communicate precisely and informatively, effectively broadcasting key ideas across different functions of the business.
- Influencer: You collaborate on wider initiatives, adeptly working with stakeholders to define goals and measurable outcomes, and sharing insights that elevate the squad or tribe’s performance.
- Culture Builder: You are not just looking for a job but a culture and a mission you can contribute to and believe in.
🚀 RSU’s in a rapidly growing company after a year with us
💻 Hybrid working model – A combination of work-from-home and from the office
✈️ Wisers can work remotely for 90 days a year. By ‘remote’ we don’t just mean from home, but from wherever in the world you choose to
💪 An annual self-development budget
🩺 Medical, dental, & vision insurance – including HSA and FSA options
💝 Company-paid: Life Insurance, Short & Long-Term Disability, and an EAP program
☀️ 25 days PTO, 15 sick days, 11 bank holidays, 5 compassionate leave days, 3 paid “Me” days and a paid volunteer day, annually
🏝️ A paid 6-week sabbatical leave after four years
👶🏼 18-weeks of paid parental leave, after a year with us
💰 401k with up to a 4% employer match
🏆 BuiltIn Award winner for Best Places to Work and Best Large Places to Work
Click HERE for more info on our benefits
Ready to work on something that you can believe in? Join us as a Product Analyst for the Money Movement team and be a part of the change you want to see in the world. Apply now!
We’re people without borders — without judgement or prejudice, too. We believe teams are strongest when they are diverse, equitable and inclusive. We’re proud to have a truly international team, and we celebrate our differences.
Every Wiser should feel that they can be themselves at work. Inclusive teams help us live our values and make sure every Wiser feels respected, empowered to share their contributions towards mission zero and able to progress in their careers.
Having diverse teams that reflect our diverse customer base helps us build a better product. We can be more creative and empathetic to our customer’s needs and life experiences and makes sure we leave no-one behind on our journey to mission-zero.
If you want to find out more about what it’s like to work at Wise visit Wise.Jobs.
Current banking systems don’t let us send, spend or receive money across borders easily. Or quickly. Or cheaply. So we’re building a new one. We’ve come a long way, but we’re only just getting started.
There are many ways in which you can progress at Wise, but we’re all encouraged to drive our own development and to grab the right opportunities. What you can accomplish here isn’t set by your job title or your previous experience. Read more about it from our employees 👇
Yes, you’ll get the usual stuff like a laptop, holidays and a salary but we don’t just want to sell you a list of benefits. We’d like to explain a bit more about why we offer what we do. Read on to find out more.