Customer Support Regional Lead – Business
We’re looking for a Customer Support Regional Lead to lead the Americas Business Customer Support team! This position can be based in either Austin, TX or Tampa, FL.
Your mission is to lead our Business support team. As the Regional Lead of CS Operations for the Americas, you’ll report directly to the Head of Business Customer Support and lead our regional business teams, while cooperating with our outsourcing teams, as well as the various CS support functions like Training, WFM, QA, and more.
You’ll also join the senior leadership team in the US and work to build an exceptional work environment in both the Austin and Tampa offices. You’ll lead a team that supports any of our global customer base that needs help from our Americas based teams while also working closely with our product teams to ensure that the customers in our Americas markets receive world class support. Are you ready? 🚀
Here’s how you’ll be contributing to the team:
- You’ll partner directly with the teams building key elements of the Americas customer experience as they cover topics such as help content creation, self-serve support, channels offered, support tooling, workflow management, related ops processes, operational reporting, AI automation. You’ll ensure that the solutions built are viable for US and/or LatAm customers and are operationalised within our CS teams.
- You’ll be meaningfully moving metrics including case resolution time, % first time resolution, cSAT/Customer Effort Score and our CS cost per transfer.
- You will be working to plan expanded support in new markets or products as we evolve and diversify our offering across the region.
- You will work with our Support leadership and product counterparts to build a scalable model that aligns the product approach with considerations of location and language strategy, talent planning, hiring capacity, outsourcing opportunities, specialization and cost modeling while ensuring an impactful product quality feedback loop.
- You’ll be a part of our Support leadership team and the direct lead for our Americas service team based in Austin and Tampa, representing your region globally and creating a strong culture, developing world class team and leading local hiring.
- 70-75% of your time would be focussed on your regional operations, service delivery, and driving metrics.
- You will be responsible for a team of 150-170 agents in our internal and outsourced teams based in multiple locations in the Americas.
This role will give you the opportunity to:
- Solve a truly global challenge – our astonishing growth rate, global customer base and the inherent complexity of moving money makes growing our support model a truly unique challenge right at the heart of our mission
- Be a global leader – as a key part of our global support leadership team you’ll be helping us evolve how we do operations, how we develop our people and how we scale globally
A bit about you:
- You have experience of leading large teams (+60 at least) with multiple support teams reporting to you.
- You’re data-driven. You need to be able to prioritize the value we can add to customers, and get a cross team coalition behind you. Numbers are the best way to do this. You are very rigorous about measuring impact and assessing expected impact. You understand key Customer Support metrics and operational processes and like nothing more than debating the merits of MHT vs AHT
- You’re not content with the status quo but constantly seek to raise the bar in how we deliver for our customers.
- You place customers first. You make no compromise on this.
- You inspire others: You can explain the customer problems clearly and include others in the team to discuss solutions.
- You strive to be the best: Self-driven and make things happen, show a strong desire to succeed, always looking for opportunities, determined in pursuit of your own and your customers’ goals.
- You’re a great communicator: An effective communicator, you’re straight up and honest. You can adapt your communication style to different audiences. You’re able to persuade others and you aren’t afraid to challenge something when you need to.
- A proven track record of being able to deliver ambitious projects. You’ll be ready to show what these are, and how you made it happen. You also need to demonstrate the ability to move metrics and reach your KPI goals.
- You can lead people and build teams – you can hire awesome talent and also get the best out of people reporting to you.
Please Note: You must already be legally authorized to work in the US. We cannot support visas for this role. This is a full-time physical position in Austin, TX or Tampa, FL.
- 🚀 RSU’s in a rapidly growing company after a year with us
- 💻 Hybrid working model – A combination of work-from-home and from the office
- ✈️ Wisers can work remotely for 90 days a year. By ‘remote’ we don’t just mean from home, but from wherever in the world you choose to
- 💪 An annual self-development budget
- 🩺 Medical, dental, & vision insurance – including HSA and FSA options
- 💝 Company-paid: Life Insurance, Short & Long-Term Disability, and an Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- ☀️ 25 days PTO, 15 sick days, 11 bank holidays, 5 compassionate leave days, 3 paid “Me” days and a paid volunteer day, annually
- 🏝️ A paid 6-week sabbatical leave after four years
- 👶🏼 18-weeks of paid parental leave, after a year with us
- 💰 401k with up to a 4% employer match
- 🏆 BuiltIn Award winner for Best Places to Work and Best Large Places to Work
- Click HERE for more info on our benefits Austin
We’re people without borders — without judgement or prejudice, too. We believe teams are strongest when they are diverse, equitable and inclusive. We’re proud to have a truly international team, and we celebrate our differences.
Every Wiser should feel that they can be themselves at work. Inclusive teams help us live our values and make sure every Wiser feels respected, empowered to share their contributions towards mission zero and able to progress in their careers.
Having diverse teams that reflect our diverse customer base helps us build a better product. We can be more creative and empathetic to our customer’s needs and life experiences and makes sure we leave no-one behind on our journey to mission-zero.
If you want to find out more about what it’s like to work at Wise visit Wise.Jobs.
Current banking systems don’t let us send, spend or receive money across borders easily. Or quickly. Or cheaply. So we’re building a new one. We’ve come a long way, but we’re only just getting started.
There are many ways in which you can progress at Wise, but we’re all encouraged to drive our own development and to grab the right opportunities. What you can accomplish here isn’t set by your job title or your previous experience. Read more about it from our employees 👇
Yes, you’ll get the usual stuff like a laptop, holidays and a salary but we don’t just want to sell you a list of benefits. We’d like to explain a bit more about why we offer what we do. Read on to find out more.